Search results

1. F

Other filter for iOS 12 and Safari

Curious why is it still there then? I have since turned it off if it’s not needed.
  2. F

Other filter for iOS 12 and Safari

Question. Should the AdGuard safari filter be enabled under other?
  3. F

Bought Adguard Pro for iPhone and lost....

Might be a dumb question but have to ask. If I choose to use Adguard DNS ipv6 is it just for my iPhone device for which I am choosing with? Or does it effect my router and make all other devices use it as well?!?!
  4. F

I went ahead and enabled it. When I go open up the DNS settings I get a warning saying my device is only using ipv6 addresses. Bear in mind its a iPhone SE using my home network when at home. Not sure how its going to react using it on the go with that VPN being enabled as well like you...
  5. F

The main thing I got confused about is status. Turning on that switch wanted to use VPN etc? Is that not the main advantage of the Pro I think? I got kinda freaked out about it and it asked if I wanted to allow or not allow it. Since I did not know what to pick. I just turned off my phone and it...
  6. F

I have been a user of the free version for a long time. To show support thought I would finally purchase the Pro version. I am pretty much lost how to take advantage from this Pro version. Can anyone suggest fool proof settings for a new user? Everything is on default settings right now. I just...
  7. F

Website loading with Chrome real slow

Hello! The following filters are enabled. User Filter English filter Spyware filter Social media filter No I have not installed the beta version of Adguard. I don't install any beta software on my pc.
  8. F

Did you click on various story links? That is when it really seems to act up and going back to previous page. Going to the site and it loading up the first time seems to be okay. But only after you start clicking around it acts up. I might have a problem on my end? But the weird thing is I can...
  9. F

Chrome Version 60.0.3112.90 (Official Build) (64-bit) Adguard version 6.1.331.1732 www.wrestlezone.com is the website I have trouble with loading. It loads so slow but when I close Adguard or use another browser like Edge. Its perfectly fine. Even with Adguard NOT closed while using Edge. I am...
  10. F

AdGuard not playing nice and acting up

If Precision is not running. Its fine. If Precision is running while Adguard is still running it happens. If I close Adguard before opening Precision its fine as well. I am not using a beta of their software and the latest version was released today that I am using. Changelist below! Available...
  11. F

AdGuard not playing nice and acting up

Faulting application name: Adguard.exe, version: 6.1.331.1732, time stamp: 0x58d95f5b Faulting module name: MSVCR120.dll_unloaded, version: 12.0.21005.1, time stamp: 0x524f7ce6 Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x000e5583 Faulting process id: 0x1e28 Faulting application start time...
  12. F

AdGuard crashes on speedtest

Speed test for xfinity will not work with Adguard and it will also crash Adguard as well. Service stops responding. If Adguard is closed the test will work fine. Link to test http://speedtest.xfinity.com/ I am using Adguard version 6.1.331.1732 Google Chrome latest version Windows 10 64 bit...
  13. F

AdGuard hogging cpu out of no where

No it did not. It was still hogging it. Like I said I closed Adguard as well. Still done it.
  14. F

AdGuard hogging cpu out of no where

This is a new one. I am on Windows 10 creators update and also using latest version of Adguard. I was browsing and noticed hearing my cpu which was odd. Its liquid cooled btw as well. I opened up task manager to see what was going on and I see Adguard hogging 26% of my cpu i7 4790k and just...
  15. F

AdGuard Windows 10 app filter question

I need to find out if Adguard is interfering while playing a certain game. I play Gears Of War 4 on my PC. That game is a windows store game I purchased. Picture attached. Does Adguard mess with the game itself and cause interference issues since it filters windows store apps? The game would be...
  16. F

Page loading issue some times

I will wait it out for the final release. I just hope its rather soon if all goes well with the Beta.
  17. F

Final release not to far away if all goes well. Can you give some kind of ball park estimate possibly?
  18. F

Yes that is exactly my problem as shown in that video. Its so annoying. I hope the fix is pushed out ASAP not in beta form. I don't want to have to enable the beta channel updates just to get this fix.
  19. F

I use Norton Security. Completely random when it decides to do it going to no particular websites. Very rare it happens tbh. But when it did this time I thought I would bring it to the attention in case others might be seeing it as well. Going website to website. It must interact on the Adguard...