Search results

1. K

Chrome keeps locking up with Adguard

Will this issue be fixed as its never occurred before . Or should i just keep the WFP driver enabled even though i am running Windows 7 ?
  2. K

Thank you for the tip . The WFP Driver wasn't enabled as i am running windows 7 . I enabled it anyway and rebooted . Chrome is running better now . Will test for a day and get back to you . Best wishes , Col
  3. K

Hi for the past two weeks Chrome has been locking up on my PC as well as some friends who also have Adguard installed . If we remove Chrome from filtered apps and disable Adguard, all is well . For example . Pages load then freeze for a few seconds , you cannot click on anything , you just...
  4. K

AdGuard blocking making Ebay Selling difficult

No , just the standard filters, I even did a full reinstall of Adguard .
  5. K

Thanks for the quick reply . Strange .... but since I disabled Adguard and ran Time Sync . Now with Adguard enabled again, it is still syncing ok . That seems to fix a few issues , running something with Adguard disabled and then enabling it .
  6. K

Hi Alex 302 Thanks for your kind offer , but Ebay updated the layout now for selling and all seems ok again . But now I have another problem , Adguard is blocking Windows Time synchronization , With Adguard on , it says Error synchronizing , but with Adguard disabled it...
  7. K

Thanks for the tip Alex302 I tried it with all filters off as well as just Liste.Fr off , but it made no difference . The page only displays correctly when Adguard is disabled .
  8. K

I tried that and it didn't work either , still have blanks where I need to put price and ticks . Only disabling entirely fixes the issue .
  9. K

Hello avatar You need a valid paypal account to be able to sell , I'll try whitelisting the whole site but I'm not sure about the prefixes etc you add ! I don't have a clue how to do that myself . The issue only affects Internet Explorer and Chrome , Firefox is fine for some reason .
  10. K

Sorry but it didn't make any difference , see attachments . Thanks , Col As you can see its removing most of the important bits I need to fill in !
  11. K

Hi Avatar What exactly would you like ? The whole https address on the selling page ? Thanks . Col This is it , though the end part will change according to the item I am listing ...
  12. K

I forgot to add Adguard Latest 6.1.314.1628 filters User , English , Filter unblocking useful ads , German , Dutch , Liste Fr , Witteri
  13. K

Hello Have not had to post for quite some time , which is a good sign . :) But for a while now i have had difficulty in completing my ebay listings as Adguard is affecting the selling page. I have tried with Adguard disabled and it is fine . I am using Windows 7 64bit and I.E 11 . I have...
  14. K

AdGuard and CNN.com

I have to disable Adguard to visit CNN . Not sure what the problem is !
  15. K

AdGuard and CNN.com

It doesn't freeze permanently , but the buttons and stories become unclickable and the page unresponsive . Its fine with Adguard off .
  16. K

AdGuard and CNN.com

Hello Same ones as listed for the Ebay issue which you kindly fixed . User Filter English Filter 10.79.61 Filter for Useful Ads 10.0.89 Liste FR 10.54.62 Thanks
  17. K

AdGuard and CNN.com

I am still having this issue with CNN ... it just freezes and is non clickable .
  18. K

AdGuard Breaking Ebay Listings

Thank you , Ebay is now working again . :o Link to CNN http://edition.cnn.com/
  19. K

As you can see , in first shot Adguard removes all description , with FR filter off it all loads as below . CNN looks the same as usual but slow and not clickable for long. usually crashes. Thanks
  20. K

Disabling Liste FR worked for Ebay ... Thanks . CNN is still acting strange though , locks up and you cant click links .