Search results

1. Schwim

Flipboard missed ad

This one also shows up a lot:
  2. Schwim

Flipboard missed ad

Hi there everyone! I thought this had been solved but this ad keeps showing up in Flipboard Here's my custom user rules: Can someone help me blockage these ads?
  3. Schwim

Duolingo Android app missed ads

Thank you so much for your help! I was just wondering if there would be a downside to blocking all apps using this with a wildcard: ||graph.facebook.com^$app=* Would that have any unintended consequences? Would it even block ads in any app that uses FB for signin?
  4. Schwim

Sorry, I'll start doing that in the future: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.duolingo
  5. Schwim

Any chance someone could help me with a filter rule for these? They're awfully invasive.
  6. Schwim

7. Schwim

[-] missed ads in Flipboard app

I didn't. All images posted here are from the Flipboard app.
  8. Schwim

Hi there all, I've got another from the app:
  9. Schwim

Hi there and merry Christmas +1 :-) I applied the rule and restarted both apps. I don't see that style ad anymore but I am getting this one still:
  10. Schwim

While you can log in with FB and Google, they do allow email address based registration as well.
  11. Schwim

Hi there everyone! Adguard 2.12.247 Licence valid until the end of time Base Mobile ads Spyware Social media Annoyances Within the last few weeks, I've started getting ads while using the Flipboard app on my v20 Android phone. Here's an example ad:
  12. Schwim

Adguard affecting Photosync addon's FTP capabilities

That did it! Worked great, thanks so much for your help!
  13. Schwim

Adguard affecting Photosync addon's FTP capabilities

Hi there everyone! Adguard 2.12.247 on LG V20 Base mobile ads spyware social media annoyances I use Photosync to backup my photos onto a server via plain FTP and when Adguard is enabled, my FTP connection fails. When I disable Adguard, the connection succeeds and I can upload photos without...
  14. Schwim

Using QClean to supplement Adguard

After a bit of use, I see that my sidebar ads are still showing with the script installed so I unfortunately went back to qclean.
  15. Schwim

Thanks very much Boo Berry, I added the script and uninstalled qclean. At first glance, it seems to be working great. I'm happy to be able to get rid of the extra addon. Thanks again!
  16. Schwim

Hi there everyone! Ever since FB started goofing around with combating adblockers I've more often seen the suggested content than had it blocked. I understand the reasons for this to some degree but I read a post somewhere about qclean, which is advertised to block FB ads all the time so I...
  17. Schwim

Wowhead.com missed ads [Chrome extension]

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=90474/demon-hunter English filter Adguard extension for Chrome in linux I have tried to resolve the issue by using the "Block ads on this website" and selecting them but when the page refreshes(it automatically refreshes, I assume, to push new visible ads), the ads...
  18. Schwim

Odd https cert install behavior

Hi there everyone! Latest stable adguard on Nexus 5X rooted and running Lineage OS 14.1(previously known as CyanogenMod). I hit the checkbox to install the cert, I get the activity motion then a notification pops up that it was installed but the install checkbox remains unchecked and the...
  19. Schwim

can I use AdGuard VPN mode with PureVPN?

It sounds to me like a VPN in a VPN but since Adguard is a local VPN, I thought I'd ask. Is this possible or do I need to choose one or the other? Thanks for your time!