Search results

1. D

Massive Internet Slowdown since today

I just got the newest non beta labeld version on GitHub. For now it works fine, but some websites still ned manual exceptions since AG blocks logging buttons or redirect forward after loggings.
  2. D

A remote session is not doable, sorry. Do you guys have an archive with older versions in it? I want an older version that worked for me.
  3. D

So, to Update the ones that care: The Beta Version is Shit. I've run in so many god damn Problems now that i'd rather go click and chat with the nice single ladies in my neighborhood than use AdGuard. Most of the times i visit a website, the login buttons don't work or don't show up at all...
  4. D

If you google anything, google looks... old? If you dissable it, you get the "new" look, which is what i want. AG on https://imgur.com/ApmW6bF AG off (what i want) https://imgur.com/mKXfR1e Edit: To make it clear, i can only select the "dissable for 30 second option", if i move the slider...
  5. D

No specific websites. I just clicked trough my bookmarks consisting of nasty site, tech sites, youtube, webnovels, manga, ect.
  6. D

AG 6.3 Beta Issue: You can't disable it. When i don't want AG to block on a site, i click the icon in the browser and hit the slider. Now it activates itself after 3 seconds for the website i don't want to fillter. Genius. Information one should have: 1. Unistall AdGuard and "clean" up (CClean...
  7. D

Hello Since today i've experiencing massive slowdown of my internet when then AdGuard 6.2 "Protection" module is active. (called "Schutz" in german. It's the largest of the boxes in the windows 10 suit). When active, i need more than a minute to load a site. I've tryied dissabling all fillters...