Search results

1. W

No longer blocking Facebook suggested posts

I just updated AG and reloaded FB, all suggested are now gone. Thank you.
  2. W

Norton Virus Alert

Yes, Norton security. Adguard seems to be working fine despite the missing dll. Are we sure that this is a legit file? I'm going to restore and hope for the best.
  3. W

Norton Virus Alert

Anyone else have this issue? Not sure if I should restore the file or not. Will wait for input.
  4. W

Unable to reinstall

Thank you, worked like a champ. :)
  5. W

Unable to reinstall

Updated Adguard several days ago, it seemed to be working good but the GUI would not show up at all. I could see Adguard in the taskbar but no GUI window to be seen. I uninstalled hoping to do a clean install, it will not reinstall. I have tried to install several times, it says it has completed...
  6. W

[Resolved] CNN videos don't play

Played for me with no issues. It was also a flash video.
  7. W

Just Moved from Competitor (AdGuard vs Ad Muncher)

Agree 100%, I also think Jeff would be a great asset to AdGuard.
  8. W

Confirm close window

After logging on to this website it will not let you close the window without confirming the action. Is there anyway of getting around this? http://www1.shopkeypro.com
  9. W

Ad on Yahoo Mail

Adguard is the best. A big thank you sir.
  10. W

Ad on Yahoo Mail

I will, thank you.
  11. W

Ad on Yahoo Mail

I'm about to leave for work, but this afternoon we can, no problem.
  12. W

Ad on Yahoo Mail

I think we're getting closer, with all of the rules enabled only a small part of the ad remains. But the small part is in a bad spot..
  13. W

Ad on Yahoo Mail

I disabled other rules and used that one, it made a big difference, but not for the better.
  14. W

Ad on Yahoo Mail

I just logged into another one of my Yahoo accounts (free) and there is no sign of the ad. I guess this Ad is for paying customers only...........NICE. I guess I'll just deal with it, thanks for the help. That did change it a little, see cap.
  15. W

Ad on Yahoo Mail

This is what I've tried so far.
  16. W

Ad on Yahoo Mail

Did not work. I'm using English, Spyware, Social Media and User filters.
  17. W

Ad on Yahoo Mail

That last one was with AG partial block of ad. Here it is with full ad.
  18. W

Ad on Yahoo Mail

Here you go.
  19. W

Ad on Yahoo Mail

This is a premium paid Yahoo account, not sure if that makes a difference.
  20. W

Ad on Yahoo Mail

Still there with all extensions disabled. Yes, HTTPS filter is enabled. Trying to block element with assistant gives this address: us-mg5.mail.yahoo.com###yui_3_16_0_1_1416152641580_1859 Block element by URL gives this address...