Search results

1. O

AdGuard for MacOS 2.5

Mine is running just fine. Lifetime subscription, Standard. Catalina 10.15.7. No problems.
  2. O

AdGuard for MacOS 2.5

Just updated my subscription. Now waiting for the release of Big Sur.
  3. O

AdGuard Assistant Permissions

Thanks again. So I guess AG installed it during an update of AG premium. Many thanks.
  4. O

Thank you Boo Berry. When Safari updated, it included a feature to block trackers and it was automatically installed. And I noticed that AG Assistant was installed next to it as well. I assumed that Safari installed it; I know I did not but maybe AG installed it since I am running the paid...
  5. O

On the recent Safari update - 14.0 - it came with AG Assistant. I have been using the paid version of AG 2.4.8.797 for quite a while and very satisfied. In the screen shot below, the permissions indicate that AG can see my passwords, credit cards, and such. Really? Does that also apply to...
  6. O

Date range choice in Adguard monitor

I run AG on my iMac, Safari, and this is what I have:
  7. O

ADGUARD Icon Hijacked by Yahoo

I asked this earlier so maybe a photo will make it clear. For AG and the AG Forum, there was always the AG icon. It has been replaced by a yahoo icon. Anyone have any idea why?
  8. O

ADGUARD Icon Hijacked by Yahoo

In the tab marked Popular, I have AG, both the website and the forum for quick access. The AG icon for the website is present but for the forum it has been replaced by the purple box with the white letter y and exclamation point followed by Adguard Forum . Any thoughts? Should I be concerned...
  9. O

ADGYARD for Mail

Under SYSTEM preferences, privacy and security, full disc access, adguard is not checked, MalwareBytes is. Should AG be checked? I have no problems. Just curious. Thanks!
  10. O

AdGuard for Maс 2.4

Safari. I will not use anything else. Everything seems fine now. I am willing to bet I fat fingered something and the double download was my fault.
  11. O

AdGuard for Maс 2.4

Just had notice of another update. 2 days in a row! So I updated. Again! Seems to be the same version as yesterday: version 2.4.8.797. And the assistant remains the same. Any thoughts from the more experienced members?
  12. O

[Self Help Updated] How To Protect And/Or Sanitize Your Device Before/After Security Breach/Hack

Thank you for the explanation. Much appreciated.
  13. O

AdGuard for Maс 2.4

If the assistant is what I see in the lower right corner, this is what I have. Is it current?
  14. O

PayPal API To Purchase AdGuard

I went through Paddle when I subscribed. Worked well and no security issues.
  15. O

[Self Help Updated] How To Protect And/Or Sanitize Your Device Before/After Security Breach/Hack

Nicely done. Is there a reason MalwareBytes did not make your cut? Attached link (applies only to windows) illustrates what MB catches: https://www.malwarebytes.com/remediationmap/
  16. O

AdGuard News Digest

Thank you very much. The 2d and 4th are what I have installed. I have to start remembering I have AG for Mac, not Safari; I keep forgetting there is a difference. I posted this twice, the other in the discussion section. Could you please delete the duplicate post? Thanks again.
  17. O

AdGuard News Digest

I received the AG News Digest; very good article for AG for Safari. However, the panes/description in the digest do not match what I have with the paid/premium version. Is there a reason for the difference? Catalina 10.15.4. Here are shots from the digest and my installed AG: Any...
  18. O

Dailymail.co.uk - Flying Video Pop-up

Thanks Chazz7350. Report submitted.
  19. O

Not sure how to send a report. I took screen shots but they are each too large. Never the less, as I stated, as soon as I log in as a registered member/user on the smoking meat website, the AVANTISVIDEO box in the lower right of the screen disappears, never to return.
  20. O

I also run Catalina 10.15.4 and when I am on the website, SmokingMeats.com, I get a popup video lower right as well. As soon as I log into the site as a member, it is gone. And as long as I do not log out, it never returns. So maybe it is a deliberate nuisance to get folks to join rather than...