Search results

1. Muhammed Krishan

Pop-ups

Hello I facing issues with adblocker for some websites .. Although i used rules and filters to prevent ads for those websites, but ads still working and annoying me with much of pop-ups ... All i care about is that adguard should ignore pop-ups not only strictly to block showing of the ad...
  2. Muhammed Krishan

[*][Android] Ads and Pop-up issues

I'm already looked for this option, but didn't find it can you give me the way to do such of these rules, please ?
  3. Muhammed Krishan

Still receives some Annoying Ads and redirect pages

hello. actually adguard is working pretty good for almostly all websites but unfortunately some websites such as Egybest.com, Shahid4u.net have a multiple ads and pop-ups that sometimes confusing me when try to play movies Anybody have a solution? I'm sure that there's a trick to fix it...
  4. Muhammed Krishan

[*][Android] Ads and Pop-up issues

hello. actually adguard is working pretty good for almostly all websites but unfortunately some websites such as Egybest.com, Shahid4u.com have a multiple ads and pop-ups that sometimes confusing me when try to play movies :( Anybody have a solution? I'm sure that there's a trick to fix it then...