Search results

1. G

WTF is going on?

I've confirmed that CleanMast and Titanium Backup kills AG and doesn't restart it on my Android 4.4.4 from CyanogenMod instance. I tried CCleaner and it doesn't detect the cache or log (unless you enter a special file/folder filter for analysis), so doesn't bother it. Is there some setting in AG...
  2. G

Adguard For Android 1.0.589 Beta | Local VPN | English Filter | Android 4.4.4 KitKat (HP...

Adguard For Android 1.0.589 Beta | Local VPN | English Filter | Android 4.4.4 KitKat (HP Touchpad CyanogenMod + Rooted) | Avast! Mobile Security (Android) Mozilla Firefox 33.0
  3. G

WTF is going on?

Thanks to both of you for rapid replies. I found the log and am able to read it as simple text. Interesting contents. Still analyzing it with full logging now turned on. Since this file is stored in a cache directory, it appears that junk file cleaners (like Clean Master and others) will purge...
  4. G

WTF is going on?

Umm, where is the "extended interface"? I looked in all the settings in AG and system. I'm using the free version at this time as a trial of the app. Current version in Android Play Store loaded. MP
  5. G

WTF is going on?

Log file location on Android 4.4 I need to see the list of sites processed to determine which ones to create a rule to block. Where can I find the logs? I've looked for AdGuard directory on my storage, without success. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks! Mike P