Search results

1. A

[AdGuard for Android] Release candidate v2.7.215

Hello, This app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=rs.miomir.orionring2 Have problem to normaly operate when adguard is active, beta or official. Its VOIP aplication and when someone calls me, phone never rings, and system says that I am not available. WHen Adguard is off, its...
  2. A

[AdGuard for Windows] v6.1.258.1302 RC

I have problems with some sites functionality from this beta. For example, food delivery service, donesi.com. Cannot add anything to the cart. WHen I press "add to cart" button, simply nothing happens. My bank, online.telenorbanka.rs. PRoblem to pay something. WHen I press "Nastavi" button...
  3. A

[AdGuard for Windows] Beta v.6.0.202.1020 R2

Hi @suhanz, I am using screen reader, and via keyboard I cannot see or find assistant. NO errors, but simply its not visible to my or my screen reader. No link or any other kind of buttons to lead me there.
  4. A

[AdGuard for Windows] Beta v.6.0.202.1020 R2

Hello. Nice update. I just wish to ask 2 questions. If I dont touch anything, when will silent update act? The second is not just question, but I like to point something regarding screen reader support. I really populated and spreaded story about fantastic Adguard, and the blind community in...
  5. A

[AdGuard for Windows] AdGuard 6.0 Release candidate 3

thanks. Its make sense. :) What about silent update? My 5.1 beta silently updated on one computer to 6.0, but now wont go to the next version automaticly. I pushed it.
  6. A

[AdGuard for Windows] AdGuard 6.0 Release candidate 3

[Fixed] Adguard no more shows wrong time of the filters update check time Probably, another bug came out. Filter check update, in system tray. I watched, 59 minutes ago, and suddenly, 2 hours ago... Where is 1 hour?
  7. A

[AdGuard Browser Extension] Beta version 2.8.1

Hello. Today, I am writing representing the blind users using Adguard with screen readers and assistive technology. Adguard 6x for WIndows is now greatly accessible, except Adguard assistant. No way to open it using keyboard. Then, I found that all options, witelist, blocklists could be managed...
  8. A

[AdGuard for Windows] AdGuard 6.0 Release candidate

Счастливого Рождества для разработчиков! :) Всего наилучшего в новом году. Seriously, I sent a mail before new year to Vasily, and still waiting for reply. Thanks.
  9. A

[AdGuard for Windows] Beta version 6.0.123.698

Maybe I am boring already, but, WOT extensions warnings still not translated, or, better to say, translations are not yet implemented, even I done it ages ago. "Warning This website has poor reputation according to Web of Trust." Still in English.
  10. A

[AdGuard for Windows] Beta version 6.0.107.609

Finally, updated via about window. Even you told that its solved, WOT extensions warnings on sites are still in English.. I am encountering new problem, using screen readers and keyboard only. In previous versions, I was able to use tab and walk between module statuses. Now, I am stuck in ad...
  11. A

About window, and installer, simply no way. Installer said that installation succesfull, but not offering restart. I restarted machine, and again nothing. Probably I had to uninstall this version completely.
  12. A

tried autoupdate, not worked. Now going via installer.
  13. A

[AdGuard for Windows] Beta version 6.0.103.580

Hi there, Upgrade from systray, went fine. Switched to Serbian, to see how I done the translation. 99.9% is correct, I found only one mistake, but will correct it instantly. However, I found that translation of WOT extension is not not implemented yet, even I completed it. Went to some site...
  14. A

[AdGuard for Windows] Beta version 6.0.83.477

Hello, as translator, wish to ask why more languages not added, especially Serbian? I completed all translations a few days ago. Maybe I did something wrong?
  15. A

[AdGuard for Android] Beta version 2.1.168

Oh, I just late a few hours. :) Hope that Serbian translation will catch up soon.
  16. A

[AdGuard for Windows] Beta version 6.0.67.364

@Vasily Its enabled and probably located there, however, I could not find it... Rule editor is not accessible too much for me. Maybe will be useful to add some shortcut for assistant while I am on the page, for example alt+f12, or something, if technicly possible. Simply, I am seeing only...
  17. A

Do the removal of adding site exclusions, I tried to edit user filter, because I need to set 2-3 pages to be excluded. This removal is step backward for me. Filter editor is now not accessible for my screen reader program. I can only list the filter, but cound not find edit or something similar...
  18. A

Not sure where to see assistant. Maybe I can't see it do the limitations on my side.
  19. A

Hi again, I noticed missing of "add exclusion" option in Ad blocker. I thought that its my falt, but when I translated the client, I didn't found this option. Is this permanent removal or it will apeer later?
  20. A

Thanks. Hope it happen soon. I even alerted him via support ticket 2 days ago, but still no response. I encountering another problem. When stealth mode is enabled with all corresponding options, I am not able to login to the microsoft community, even I am loged in on my Microsoft account.