Search results

1. D

[HOW TO] Block YouTube Adverts using Adguard Pro

Odd it did work for me for a few days with using a method of blocking the URL's from where the adverts are pulled from but this was short lived. Another app which is a full blown VPN called Fogu also blocks YouTube adverts but significantly slows down when accessing websites from Safari on my...
  2. D

Is this through safari or through the youtube app?
  3. D

Let me double check my settings.
  4. D

This from my testing seems to block the majority of youtube adverts. Under AdGuard Pro go into Privacy Settings Add a subscription Point it to the URL https://api.hackertarget.com/hostsearch/?q=googlevideo.com Wait for the Subscription to load Restart the VPN Test and let me know how you all...
  5. D

iPhone 10 Support

Please can you fully support the screen resolution in both the standard and pro versions.
  6. D

Non-existent new beta release

I had the same problem and accidentally removed myself from TestFlight doh!!
  7. D

AdGuard Browser is this possible?

Cheers for the quick response :) Keep up the excellent work.
  8. D

AdGuard Browser is this possible?

Hey guys had this thought last night and wanted to ask if there is any chance of it happening. Could there be any chance of you guys developing your own web browser for android/ios/windows etc with adguard built in? I think this would make an excellent addition to your port folio.
  9. D

AdGuard for iOS beta test

PM sent and already a adguard tester so looking forward to testing the pro version.
  10. D

Sorry vasily I made a mistake on my email address it should be. Dale everythingisamazing@icloud.com

Sorry vasily I made a mistake on my email address it should be. Dale everythingisamazing@icloud.com
  11. D

Beta testing for Adguard iOS Dale everythingisawesome@icloud.com iPhone 6S Plus running iOS...

Beta testing for Adguard iOS Dale everythingisawesome@icloud.com iPhone 6S Plus running iOS 9.3 Beta 3
  12. D

[CONFLICT] Sophos Home Beta and AdGuard WFP driver

Testing out Sophos Home Beta and there is a conflict between the WFP driver for Edge and Metro Apps and the Sophos Web Filter Service. When the Sophos Web Filter Service is started it breaks the ability to get to ANY website with Adguard Enabled I have also turned off all extensions...
  13. D

[*] beta.speedtest.net

Bizarrely enough Alex I went to the page but this time using Microsoft Edge and no adverts?? However there is still a persistent advert on www.speedtest.net do you want me to create a new thread for that one and this one can be closed?
  14. D

[*] beta.speedtest.net

Windows 10 Build 10586.14 Adguard for Windows Build 6.0.107.609 Filters: English filter, Spyware filter, Social media filter
  15. D

Remove Lock Screen Icon?

New user here and wanted to say I also have an S6 (not rooted) and the lock screen bugged me as well so switched over to the Manual HTTP Proxy and not looked back. You can also create a new APN and put in the proxy details of 127.0.0.1 Port 8080 so it blocks ads etc no matter if you are on...