Search results

1. S

MFA Account

But the codes change from time to time. Will it fit in the future?
  2. S

MFA Account

But the codes in the app change from time to time. It can, however, add a second backup option, e.g. SMS or, as in the case of google, printing backup codes.
  3. S

MFA Account

Two-step login with the code from the application. :p
  4. S

MFA Account

If I lose or change my smartphone, how can I log in to my account?
  5. S

Website don't work

After turning off the protection, the website works correctly.
  6. S

Website don't work

I noticed that after the program update the ztm.waw.pl website does not work. I'm using nightly version 7.0.2333.5941. In the earlier version 6x, the website worked. No new filters have been added. They are the same as in the previous version of AdGuard.
  7. S

Adguard filters- error

I have installed .NET Framework 4.8 Preview.
  8. S

License Activation Problem, Update check failure

And an application does not block you from accessing the internet? Do you use a VPN, e.g. CyberghostVPN or another?
  9. S

Adguard filters- error

I have a problem at Adguard Nightly. When I want to add filters, there is an application error. An entry from the event log: ( Polish Version ) Nazwa aplikacji powodującej błąd: Adguard.exe, wersja: 6.4.1528.4331, sygnatura czasowa: 0x5b76de82 Nazwa modułu powodującego błąd: KERNELBASE.dll...
  10. S

Adguard vs CyberghostVPN problem

I wanted to report that when I connect and disconnect from VPN servers (CyberghostVPN), the Adguard for Windows service uses 70% of the CPU and I can not disconnect from the VPN server. I need to "kill" the process and only the connection to the VPN server is closed.
  11. S

AdGuard Assistant

I do not know why, but on some sites do not load Adguard Assistant (no icon appears). After debugging in the browser, Cyberfox shows me this: " Błąd wczytywania adresu URL: Could not load the source for...
  12. S

AdGuard does not block ads

I installed the browser Cyberfox in ramdisk, but AdGuard does not block ads. No problems there is when the browser is installed on the local disk. Why?
  13. S

Cant remove adguard

Add screen and review precisely the problem. Did you try to uninstall the control panel?
  14. S

AdGuard 6.1.273.1479 problem

I use only Windows? :p I found a way to install the new beta and it works. Just looking, I looked for and found a way to install the new version. How? It's a secret, vasily_bagirov. ;) And finally Cyberfox x64 does not freeze with filtering enabled pages HTPS. :cool:
  15. S

When I click on Uninstall, it shows me a window to uninstall and then suddenly disappears. When I uninstalled your tool AdGuard Uninstall Tool, then later during the installation of the previous version shows me an error 1063. I have no logs, because I restored the system to the last restore...
  16. S

I do not know, or just me, but when I turned on HTTPS filtering websites, after a few minutes after turning Cyberfox x64 browser crashes. After disabling HTTPS filtering is not present this problem. Secondly, there is a problem with uninstalling the current beta (I wanted to go back to the...
  17. S

Large consumption of CPU

Strange, I don't have a Minidump folder. :confused:
  18. S

Will there be a 64 bit AdGuard Windows?

Thank you, vasily bagirov for the explanation. :p
  19. S

Will there be a 64 bit AdGuard Windows?

There is one file 64 -bit: AdGuard Tools, which corrects errors, eg. the service. ;)
  20. S

Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal bluescreen error

And he writes me in an event log that your driver is not certified by Microsoft and can cause problems. It might be worth that Microsoft has tested the driver and derives as Certified . I personally turned off the driver in the program settings , because I do not use applications Modern.