Search results

1. Jeraxus

Blocking Problems with Turkish Websites.

Hello Blaz, Thank you for your help, yes it was because HTTPS filter wasn't activated.now it works like a charm:) & I checked certificate,it's Adguard one. thank you so much,awesome app.
  2. Jeraxus

Blocking Problems with Turkish Websites.

Hello. Before I get Adguard for Windows I was using Adguard chrome extension, & it was able to block 99% of ads & annoying backgrounds of Turkish websites without problem,but Adguard Windows cant.it blocks like 50% of ads & doesn't even hide that annoying background.The only reason I choosed...
  3. Jeraxus

[Resolved] Can't Watch Twitch Tv With AdGuard

Hi, sorry for delay,I was at work. yes by adding this rule to filters it works fine right now :) ty so much for your help. Sorry I'm not pro at computers,u mean teamviewer by remote access?
  4. Jeraxus

Hi, we just checked and updated filters: English filterVersion 1.1.16.34. Updated 1 may 2017 at 15:00. Turkish filterVersion 1.0.7.44. Updated 1 may 2017 at 14:01. with English filter it works fine but with Turkish filter it gets media is not supported.and this Turkish filter is SO POWERFUL for...
  5. Jeraxus

Hello again, This problem is on AG Safari extension too? My wife is using the it and has the same problem like the app one.
  6. Jeraxus

Hello everyone, It's been a week that when I want to watch any Twitch channel in a video windows it says " Media resource not supported!" .but when I disable or pause Adgaurd this problem gets away and can able to watch the stream. So I wonder from now on can't we use Twitch channel with...