Search results

1. Superluminar

OgYouTube

@Cool_Nick_Name I'm thinking about getting the Nextbit, too. But I'm concerned about the SD808 in it. Used to have the LG G4 with the same chipset. While the device performed well as long as you did easy tasks, the moment the device got under moderate to heavy load it would throttle the CPU to...
  2. Superluminar

OgYouTube

@Boo Berry I know you're right. Kind of having an anger problem here which makes me irrational. I'd love to use the Pixel, especially the Pixel XL. The thing, however, is that it's almost never available and when it is available there's still that horrendous price tag. Talking about in Germany...
  3. Superluminar

OgYouTube

@Boo Berry Wow! I didn't know that. I just thought about how easily reversible Jailbreaking is. The problem is not that of accessibility of rooting procedures, but of Android's stance towards root in general. It's getting more and more difficult running a rooted device. Yeah, there's Magisk Hide...
  4. Superluminar

OgYouTube

Sorry for the late response. What you have experienced is most likely not caused by AdGuard. OGYouTube occasionally has this very same issue you described since, I think v. 2.1. I'm guessing that you're logged in to your Google Account via OGYouTube's microG services. Next time you experience...
  5. Superluminar

As Of Today, YouTube Ads No Longer Blocked.

UPDATE: An older version of OGYouTube does still work and you can even login to your account. You also DON'T have to disable the regular YouTube app. However, it's since it's a modded version of a relatively old version of the YouTube app, some things you might already gotten used to in the...
  6. Superluminar

Since ~3 pm (CET/MEZ) the method I posted above no longer works. OGYouTube can't establish a network connection if your connected to your Google Account using latest OGYouTube and MicroG For OGYT. Will keep this updated. It doesn't matter if your have Adguard enabled or not. It doesnt work...
  7. Superluminar

Unfortunately I can't edit my OP or my last post, so I have to make a new one. I found a somewhat OK way to get rid of YouTube ads without root. The solution's named "OG YouTube" which you can download from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2213945 It's the regular YouTube...
  8. Superluminar

YouTube Ads

Dang it!! Sorry. DON'T VISIT OGTUBE!!!! IT'S A PHISHING WEBSITE!!! I meant to say "OGYouTube". You can get it from it's original XDA Thread here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2213945 Since there are so many phishing sites claiming to offer the OGYouTube apk, please, make sure...
  9. Superluminar

YouTube Ads

@Timmytucker Yes. It blocks YouTube's ads in the browser. I found a workaround. I don't want to void my warranty since Samsung are immense pricks when it comes to it. AdGuard can block ads in "OGTube". It's the regular YouTube app but with download capabilities. Google it. It works. I'm adfree...
  10. Superluminar

Samsung S7 Edge + Nougat

It's not an officially released firmware. In fact, it's an early beta firmware supposed to be released through a special beta program in the UK.
  11. Superluminar

Thanks, all of you. I'm seriously impressed. Every time I have a question I get answers unlike on any other support forum for any other product. I'm gonna wait for you guys final response on the matter before I root.
  12. Superluminar

Up until yesterday, you could block YouTube Ads by enabling HTTPS filtering and using any YouTube APK ver. from 11.13.56 and downwards. I don't know what happened, but since today, 01:00 a.m. Adguard no longer blocks ads in any YouTube app version. I started with 11.07.59 and worked my way up to...
  13. Superluminar

YouTube Ads

Last working version is 11.13.56 (arm64 nodpi). However, since today Adguard no longer blocks ads even in this version of the YouTube app. Maybe @avatar or @Boo Berry know more. EDIT: Doesn't block anymore on any YouTube version. Tried from 11.07.59 upwards to the latest.
  14. Superluminar

Youtube Ads on Android

@avatar @Boo Berry Have you guys talked to Wanam? The guy behind the YouTube Adaway Xposed module?
  15. Superluminar

Youtube Ads on Android

@Boo Berry isn't Lucky Patcher considered warez? Like, a piracy app?
  16. Superluminar

Last working YouTube version?

@ag_bug_finder Yes. I can confirm. IIRC it was either @avatar or @Boo Berry who reported this. EDIT: OK, now I see where the confusion comes from. I didn't mean the latest update, I meant the latest April 2016 update. In the latest YouTube app you'll still see ads.
  17. Superluminar

Last working YouTube version?

AdGuard can block ads in the latest April 2016 update of the YouTube App (vers. 11.13.56) EDIT: Latest April 2016 update.
  18. Superluminar

Galaxy S7 - Excessive drain - several tickets - no response

@vasily_bagirov Sure thing! Here's my initial data. Will post more when I finish the process. What's weird is, is the size of the log file. Obviously I can't upload a 600mb log file xD Just realized, I can't really tell if Adguard is draining my battery more than usual or should. I only have my...
  19. Superluminar

Galaxy S7 - Excessive drain - several tickets - no response

I also have the Galaxy S7 Edge (G935F Exynos). It's intersting that yours has such high battery drain using Adguard. My S7E has no excessive battery drain when Adguard is activated. Edit: Ok, now that I have the latest Beta (2016/08/08), I also have higher than usual battery drain. Adguard...
  20. Superluminar

if i change phone

@vasily_bagirov How many times can I unbind a device from a license?