Search results

1. der_Kief

Problems with VoWifi/WLAN Call

@TheHasagi no feedback till now ... also on github there is no response :(
  2. der_Kief

@TheHasagi any news about that ? Still not working :-( *Update* just sent you new logs again via PM
  3. der_Kief

to answer myself ... it doesnt matter if custom ROM ! I tried it with Stable MIUI but same issue. The solution from post #9 doesnt work anymore. Please fix that asap. Thx. Adguard v3.0.291 MIUI 10.3.4.0 Pocophone
  4. der_Kief

@TheHasagi i just sent you a PM *Update* if it matters ... i use a Custom ROM atm
  5. der_Kief

since new Adguard 3 this doesnt work anymore ... Any solution ?
  6. der_Kief

[Closed] Performance ....

@Boo Berry that's good to know :) Is there a kind of changelog for the nightly builds ?
  7. der_Kief

new nightly update is awesome :D - fixes random chrashes - fixes err_ssl_version_interference issue - improved speed (reduced delay) but still behind ublock addon for Chrome solution All in all this update is perfect but hopefully speed resp. delay can be optimized even more ;)
  8. der_Kief

@Steven Shank yes i already tried that but doesn't solve the issue. Only working solution atm is to completely deactivate Avast. As this is no option for me i'm using my approved ublock variant atm. Hopefully this get fixed soon ... but as i use my PC not often atm its not really critical for...
  9. der_Kief

Doesnt help .... Since updating to latest nightly i have a new problem now. Every once in a while AdGuard crashes. I just send an automatic error report with an comment / hint to this thread. Maybe this is helpfull If its really necessary than it has to wait till weekend because atm i'm only...
  10. der_Kief

I have to revise this statement. With latest AdGuard Nightly 7.0.2388.6051 (CL 1.3.241) and Avast turned off probelm is gone doesn't help ....
  11. der_Kief

I'm using latest version 19.3.4241.0 of Avast Pro Antivirus and completely turning off doesn't help either. So I guess in my case it's not a problem of Avast in combination with AdGuard ...
  12. der_Kief

@TheHasagi i already tried that but unfortunately it doesn't solve the issue.
  13. der_Kief

should I open an ticket over at GitHub ?
  14. der_Kief

@Boo Berry disabling HTTPS scanning within Avvast settings was one of the things i did try. But it doenst help with that issue ! As i already wrote what helps is disabling HTTPS filtering within AdGuard....
  15. der_Kief

Meanwhile i tried latest nightly and its a bit better but still not satisfying ... Now there is on each site i vistit the following error before loading the site: err_ssl_version_interference This seems to help but its not an acceptable solution for me as this was the main reason why i bought...
  16. der_Kief

it's a cable connection with 200 Mbps Down and 20Mbps Up speed. It's not really a speed problem it's more like a delay when loading websites.
  17. der_Kief

Hi, i just purchased ADGuard for Windows but i'm a bit disappointed about performance. Compared to ublock origin addon for chrome ADGuard is way slower browsing the web. I tried playing around with filter lists (use the same as ublock) and get it a bit better but its still slow. Like this i'm...
  18. der_Kief

the ADGuard dev team over at Github found the solution to this. I will share it here :-) adding the following line to pref.ipv6.routes.excluded low-level settings (Settings->Advanced settings->Low Level Settings): 2a02:3000::/23 help with o2 (Germany) and VoWifi/WLAN call
  19. der_Kief

i just sent them to the devteam email as requested at GitHub. Do you still need them ?