Search results

1. philibeur

How do I stop the nightlies?

I'm on windows: (I put my version in German for you)
  2. philibeur

Go in General menu. Sorry i can't read and write German language.
  3. philibeur

Block YouTube Ads.

Yes, and SkyTube use the NewPipe system but with more option, but it seems than when one works the other not and vice versa.
  4. philibeur

Block YouTube Ads.

And me, SkyTube Extra, NewPipe.
  5. philibeur

Go to settings and in the right panel you find: UPDATE CHANNEL and in the box below, you can choose the type of the update you want.
  6. philibeur

No longer blocking YouTube ads?

Hello, you can read this tread for more details.
  7. philibeur

Ads during videos

Refresh. I translated and corrected. Effectively, sorry.
  8. philibeur

Ads during videos

When I had the same problem, with youtube, there was nothing to do, then it left as it came, probably tests before the big launch. If this really bothers you, you can test other AD-blockers even if the general opinion is in this forum, is against. For more info, look this topic.
  9. philibeur

Ads during videos

Apart from other apps, extensions AD-blocker and antivirus, I can't see it. But, Google work hard for bypass AD-blocker.
  10. philibeur

Ads during videos

I have view all the videos from the start at the end.
  11. philibeur

Ads during videos

Hello, in my side, i have no ads on your exemples of videos.
  12. philibeur

Filter to auto delete cookies

Hello, i use cookie auto-delete extension for chrome.
  13. philibeur

How to avoid or bypass blockadblock?

All in this pic: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
  14. philibeur

Ads Not Blocked: 'Bandizip'

Yes, i use AdGuard DNS.
  15. philibeur

YouTube hang when blocking beginning video ads with new website design AGAIN

In my side, it seems temporarily fix with the last nightly.
  16. philibeur

Ads Not Blocked: 'Bandizip'

Hello, i do not have the same issue: But, you can disable the home view: For this:---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
  17. philibeur

C'est un dur constat mais malheureusement vrai, sur PC du moins, cependant, sur Android, je ne connais pas de concurrent sérieux à AdGuard. It's a harsh statement but unfortunately true, on PC at least, however, on Android, I don't know of any serious competitor to AdGuard.
  18. philibeur

Hello i have the same issue and i d'ont find any fix for the moment. With the uBlock filters on Nano AdBlock, i have not this issue, but if i put the uBlock filters on AdGuard, i have again the issue. The issue seems go from AdGuard and not he's filters.
  19. philibeur

Renew beta key

Hello, PM Chinaski .
  20. philibeur

Become Beta tester?

Hello, you can find everything about beta testing on this page.