Search results

1. J

Custom Filter For Annoying CNN Flyout Notification

How can I create a custom for this annoying CNN flyout notification? I clean out the cookies daily so this keeps coming back again and again. I tried to use the Adguard assistant but it outlines what's in the back of the flyout, not the flyout itself. Thank you.
  2. J

AdGuard Assistant Not Displaying On Many Pages After Updating To v5.10

Any more ideas on how I can get the Adguard 5.10 Assistant back in Internet Explorer 11? I installed Firefox 31.0 and the Adguard Assistant works ok on it. No problem in Firefox. But it doesn’t work in Internet Explorer 11. But I don’t like Firefox. I prefer Internet Explorer and I’m not going...
  3. J

I installed Firefox 31.0 and the Adguard Assistant works ok on it with every website. No problem in Firefox.
  4. J

Filter Lists: User English Social Media Filter WFP Driver: Off. Technical Support had me enable it but it made no difference. Enhanced Protected Mode in Internet Explorer 11: Off Adguard assistant only appears in my home page: https://www.google.com/webhp?complete=0&hl=en and the Adguard...
  5. J

I reported this before but not it's happening again. After updating to new v5.10, the Adguard Assistant is not displaying on many websites. It shows on my home page Google but when I go to another page, for example The New York Times website, it disappears. I use Internet Explorer 11 and...
  6. J

[resolved] AdGuard Assistant Not Displaying On Many Pages After Updating To v5.10

Uninstalling completely then reinstalling using the installer from the Adguard website fixed the problem. Thanks Alex302 for helping me with this, I appreciate it.
  7. J

Can't See Captcha Images

With new update 5.10 I can now see the captchas but now the Adguard Assistant disappears from many pages. See my post here: http://forum.adguard.com/showthread.php?2487-Adguard-Assistant-Not-Displaying-On-Many-Pages-After-Updating-To-v5-10
  8. J

[resolved] AdGuard Assistant Not Displaying On Many Pages After Updating To v5.10

After updating to new v5.10, the Adguard Assistant is not displaying on many websites. It shows on my home page Google but when I go to another page, for example The New York Times website, it disappears. And yes, I have use Adguard Assistant in the settings on. I did a reinstall using the...
  9. J

Can't See Captcha Images

No it didn't. But adding the entire site to exception would defeat the purpose of Adguard, the site would show all its ads. I can't give you a specific site address because this only happens with certain captchas but not others. At times I am able to see them then later on I can't. The only way...
  10. J

Can't See Captcha Images

This started happening recently. I cannot see captcha images on many sites. I tested it on a PC without Adguard installed and I was able to see the captchas. This one's from oboom.com (google.com/recaptcha)
  11. J

AdGuard Blocking Captchas

Today I found that Adguard is suddenly blocking captchas on uploadable.ch with IE 11. I tested it on a Virtual Machine without Adguard and the captcha was visible. I tried using the "do not block for 30 seconds" feature but it had no effect. I never had any problems before viewing captchas on...
  12. J

How Do You Block Anti Adblock Script?

I came across this website that's using an Anti Adblock Script. I can't view it unless I disable Adguard. How can you block the script? http://better-explorer.com/downloads/ http://antiblock.org/
  13. J

AdGuard Is Fantastic! Purchased A License & Switched From Ad Muncher

I just wanted to compliment the developer of Ad Guard on the fantastic program you developed. I tried it out for about a week and was very happy with it and purchased a license. Keep up the good work. I switched from Ad Muncher. It seems the developers have abandoned it. The last update was...
  14. J

How To Disable Warning Be Careful Popup

I already tried that. As you said, I went into Settings > Browser Security > Notifications and unchecked "Notify about blocked requests to malicious websites". The shield turns red alright, but the "Warning Be Careful Popup" also comes up anyway, on certain sites. See for yourself. For...
  15. J

I have been using Adguard for four days now and I have found it to be an outstanding program. It is the best program of it's kind I ever worked with. Regarding this Warning Be Careful Popup, I understand it's related to the web of trust integration. Keep that, it is an excellent idea. But may...
  16. J

Thank you avatar, I appreciate that.
  17. J

Edit: Apparently, it did not. I am still getting them. I went to Extended Interface > Browsing Security and unchecked Phishing sites filters, malicious sites filters, it didn't work. I don't want any Adguard to give me any notifications, my Kaspersky Internet security does that already. I just...
  18. J

When you visit certain sites, a red Adguard pops up: "Warning Be Careful! This website has a very poor reputation according to Web of Trust. Be careful visiting this website". How do you disable all such warnings completely? When I click on "Ignore Warning" it takes you a page can’t be...