Search results

1. Z

www.camscanner.com / camscsnner.com

Recent versions of this app contains a Trojan Dropper which had been reported by Kaspaersky and confirmed by Google and has since been banned from the Google Play store as a result. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.intsig.camscanner Evidence Found here...
  2. Z

scammerblaster.com | Malicious Intent

Based on my own personal review, it has been my understanding that although this website is dedicating tdoss/ddos/call flooding tools to shutting down scammers; that, it has fallen into the wrong hands before and last year in July of 2018, the real Microsoft was under attack by this particular...
  3. Z

[Resolved] Tech Support Scam Domains

hp-printer-number.ph printercontactsupport.co.uk printersupportnumber.co printertechsupportnumbers.com support-printer-services.ph uktechnicalsupp.com customer-help-number.co.uk epsonsupport247.com printer-help-support-geek.com printerrepair.co.uk printersupportcenter.co.uk...
  4. Z

[Resolved] 247techies.com

This is a known fraudulent tech support website, where the agents are enagaged in obtaining personal data about the victim, such as their passwords and 2 step verification codes (generally when a customer calls about being locked out of their Outlook account). This is actually against...
  5. Z

[Solved] geekbuddy.com / Comodo

Thank you for the support and quick response.
  6. Z

Ah, certainly. I did forget to attach the screenshot before. This is using AdGuard DNS. Same results with the add-on for Firefox.
  7. Z

Hello, It seems that one of Comodo's websites: geekbuddy.com is blocked. I personally called Comodo myself to ensure that this domain does belong to them, and they have confirmed that it does. Thanks.