Search results

1. gvanosch12

Some Sites give error no response or temporary unavailable if Adguard Enabled

Some Sites are giving a temporary unavailable,some sites are directy response again and some sites have to reload again to reach the site and sometimes the link or button on my a e-mail account doesn;t work at all with an error and no response back from the site,if "Adguard"has been "enabled",if...
  2. gvanosch12

How to whitelist a particular website?

Hi Everyone, This site was blocked by Adguard"ahold.emsecure.net"but it was a good site, but i don;t know were i can whitelist this site,can you please help to whitelist this site. Kindly regards, Geert Van Osch Attached Files: a" data-thumb-height="50">
  3. gvanosch12

Withlist Blocked site

Hi Everyone, This site was blocked by Adguard"ahold.emsecure.net"but i don;t know were i can whitelisted this site,can you please show me with a screenshot Kindly regards, Geert Van Osch
  4. gvanosch12

Local Remote Sharing Virtual Private Network.

Could it be an option to integrated Adguard For Windows with an auto create sharing Remote acces Network Vpn connection attached to a network auto created to every ip adres from every Adguard user if selected the option "Sharing Remote acces Network Vpn connection"...
  5. gvanosch12

Some sites doesn;t load if the "SystemPosixSpawnServer" are enabled

Hi, I;m Experiencing issues on the Facebook Beta app specific designed for Windows 10,also the same issues apear on the other Facebook app for Windows 8.1 you have attached as link. The Facebook filter wich i talking about are the "SystemPosixSpawnServer.exe" wich are break most websites to...
  6. gvanosch12

Simplified Domain Names Filter

I,m sure i have the latest filter version,but the Windows update problem will not apear directly,it will come over time,i have expeirenced it multiple times,the filter also affected over time the Windows Store for searching for updates,it goes very slow.
  7. gvanosch12

Simplified Domain Names Filter

I expeirenced this week that the "Simplified Domain Names Filter" does break the "Windows Update" from function(Unable to search manually or automaticly for Updates) After a quick fix from the windows update problem solution section and disabling the "Simplified Domain Names Filter" and...
  8. gvanosch12

Hello Everyone, I expeirenced on the Facebook app on Windows 10 desktop version,that if i have the Facebook Filter: "SystemPosixSpawnServer" enabled on the Adguard desktop application that some sites are blocking acces to there sites from the buildin browser,if i disable the Facebook filter,the...
  9. gvanosch12

When do you expect a solution and how there will be a solution
  10. gvanosch12

Hi, I don;t mean the Anti-Facebook list. I have removed the "System PosixSpawnServer.exe" and i have always enabled the "Modern UI hosted apps" Filter(see screenshot) but unforteanally this filter does not completely remove all ads or advertisements(see screenshots)
  11. gvanosch12

Hello Everyone, I expeirenced on the Facebook app on Windows 10 desktop version,that if i have the Facebook Filter: "SystemPosixSpawnServer" enabled on the Adguard desktop application that some sites are blocking acces to there sites from the buildin browser,if i disable the Facebook filter,the...
  12. gvanosch12

13. gvanosch12

Tweet it! For Windows app

Hello,which time zone are you in? I could set up an remote control session on wednesday sept 28 on 6 pm (18.00u) at the evening Central European Time Sent me in the mean time the details about performing the remote session. On this moment i;m going into the weekend! A Good weekend desired...
  14. gvanosch12

Helllo, 1)I have disabled all filters,with the protection enabled,it don;t have effect 2)with the stealth mode disabled,it don;t have effect 3)with the extentions disabled at adguard,it don;t have effect 4)I have performed some more testing extensively what i possably can test,disable options...
  15. gvanosch12

Hello everyone, I use the paid app on windows 10 desktop version Tweet it! For Windows,and i have expeirenced that if you are enable the javascript function at the build-in browser,that there are popping up ad screens on many sites and if i enable the Tweet it! Filter on the application list...
  16. gvanosch12

AdGuard DNS

If Adguard DNS servers enabled and i would logout from Paypal secure site Paypal was unable to make a secure https redirection to the Paypal startpage. However will Adguard for Windows desktop version introduce a new stealth mode feature as DNSCrypt with a future update.
  17. gvanosch12

AdGuard DNS

With the alternative DNS server settings eneabled from Adguard,it takes after a restart of my pc a very long time before i get my wi-fi network connection,and it has effect on secure internet connections,like paypal,if i logged out from Paypal,the site was unable to make a redirection to come on...
  18. gvanosch12

AdGuard DNS

I have just set up Custum DNS servers with the adguard servers:176.103.130.130 and 176.103.130.131 it was indeed pretty easy to setup,i thought that it comes to adguard for windows as an build-in option.
  19. gvanosch12

AdGuard DNS

Hello Everyone, Does Adguard DNS come to Adguard for windows from a future update. Best regards, Geert Van Osch