Search results

1. avatar

How safe is our data?

Pack it up bois, our cover has been blown
  2. avatar

После обновления с 6.4 на 7.2 не стартует сетевая защита

А можете нам на devteam@adguard.com прислать бэкап настроек? Мы попробуем у себя повторить эту проблему.
  3. avatar

AG - 6.4, 7.1, 7.2

Thank you for testing it! Regarding losing connection Hmhm, we'll look into it one more time. Summoning @kavabanga to this thread:)
  4. avatar

AG - 6.4, 7.1, 7.2

This is very wrong indeed, and I don't observe this behavior on our test computers. Also, A LOT of different issues were solved in v7.2 that is currently in the nightly update channel. I'd be grateful if you could spare some time to help us figure out what's this issue is about, and try this...
  5. avatar

AdGuard for Android - 3.2.140 Hotfix

Yep, it is not bypassed by default. This is due to how DNS filtering works: 1. It configures Android to use a fake DNS address 2. Then when it sees that the connection is to this fake address, the connection is being redirected to the AdGuad's own DNS service The idea is to not mess with...
  6. avatar

Quite the opposite to what I thought it was:) Filtering was disabled for the "DNS" meta app so AdGuard didn't even try to filter it and bypassed DNS requests to a non-existing DNS server instead of redirecting it to the DNS proxy.
  7. avatar

@Purple Tentacle could you please try this build? Hopefully, it will resolve the issue: https://uploads.adguard.com/up04_dl5uj_adguard-3.2.143-nightly.apk
  8. avatar

Got it, I see it there
  9. avatar

@Purple Tentacle nothing in the devteam inbox, maybe anti-spam failure. Could you please forward it to my personal email (am@adguard.com)?
  10. avatar

@Purple Tentacle well, I really need to see your logs then. Also, please try this build - it has the same changes as .140, but with the previous dnsproxy version: https://uploads.adguard.com/up04_8oqvd_adguard-3.2.142-nightly.apk
  11. avatar

Okay, I haven't seen the logs yet, but I bet that the reason is the Firewall logic change in this update. Before that change, it was not possible to restrict network access for the DNS requests. They were always allowed even if you restrict network access globally. Now the situation is...
  12. avatar

Just in case, could it be that you have network access disabled for all apps by default?
  13. avatar

Hi guys, Sorry for the late reply. Could you please do the following: 1. Collect the debug log as it's explained here: https://kb.adguard.com/en/android/solving-problems/log 2. Remember the exact time when the issue was reproduced, we will need it to find the corresponding records in the log...
  14. avatar

Ошибка AdGuard версия 7.1.2898 (CL 1.4.152) NIGHTLY

@Wrobel а у вас стабильно повторяется ошибка? Можете в следующий раз отчет отправить?
  15. avatar

AdGuard for Mac does not work with Chromium (aka ungoogled chromium)

Yup, the bug is confirmed. It's good that you noticed it before we released v2.1:) The hotfix is coming soon to the nightly channel.
  16. avatar

Adguard is a tracker!

Well, that's not quite true. Please read the clarification here: https://github.com/cliqz-oss/whotracks.me/issues/169
  17. avatar

New AdGuard forum engine!

Well, you are famous for not liking new things ;)
  18. avatar

AdGuard 7.0.2693.6661 - Network Connectivity Problem

Guys, this is the main issue of the v7.0 release, and it will be addressed in the first patch we're going to release this month. The problem is that when AG reloads configuration (for instance, when filters are updated, or when you change anything in the filters settings), it completely...
  19. avatar

[Closed] After boot, there are ADS everywhere

Got it. So it sounds more complicated than I supposed at first. First of all, I'd suggest to simply reinstall AdGuard and see if it changes things. I don't hold out much hope, but this is what makes sense to try in case of any issue:). If that does not help, do you mind if we arrange a remote...
  20. avatar

[Closed] After boot, there are ADS everywhere

If you decide to act like a civilized person, here are some relevant questions: 1. Does AG start blocking ads if you restart it after boot (Quit through the menu, then run it back)? 2. There were no issues when you just installed it, the ads were blocked okay, right? If the answers to both...