Search results

1. M

AdGuard didn't remove ads from new version of Mobalytics appliation

UPDATE: you can figure solution on the link below https://forum.adguard.com/index.php?conversations/mobalytics.15282/
  2. M

How can I make sure if this app use Chromim or other? Is there any stuff i can share it with you figure that?
  3. M

Not yet, I'm waiting for the assist from the Adguard team to find a way to solve this problem
  4. M

How can I make sure if this app use Chromim or other? Is there any stuff i can share it with you figure that?
  5. M

Hi recently I have an issue after Mobalytis the last update. AdGuard was blocking ads from Mobalytis before they released the last update. but now even the AdGuard small icon doesn't show on the Mobalytis application. I attached all pictures that might help to figure out the issue. if there...
  6. M

Blitz App, Ads not Filtered

I have the same thing, ad is NOT being filtered
  7. M

[Solved] AdGuard after last update dose not work

I can't follow what you mention because adguard.exe don't exist I try to search adguard on my C drive, that what i found
  8. M

[Solved] AdGuard after last update dose not work

before last update application works fine after the update, the application doesn't run anymore my PC specifications I tried more than 10 times to uninstall and reinstall again but AdGuard doesn't work anymore I used the formal link to download the application from AdGuard site I don't...
  9. M

AdGuard after last update dose not work

before last update application works fine after the update, the application doesn't run anymore my PC specifications I tried more than 10 times to uninstall and reinstall again but AdGuard doesn't work anymore I used the formal link to download the application from AdGuard site I don't...