Search results

1. L

Immoscout24 nag screen (MAC)

Affirmative. Been a long time that I logged on here, Adguard is just working fine for me.
  2. L

Immoscout24 nag screen (MAC)

As of this morning, Immoscout24 brought up a nag screen telling me that this is my 1st visit to Immoscout24, which I am visiting since > year on a dialy basis, and that I am using an adblocker. They partnered with Google and offered me a payment scheme (Get a card with 5 Euro, which will...
  3. L

It is time for a change AdGuard should become InternetGuard

WOW Bruno, that's a very interesting paper in deed! Thanks for sharing!!
  4. L

[Resolved] spiegel.de - ADG mac app, filt. eng,ger

Alex, see my 2nd post, it all went back to normal, mysteriously I might add.
  5. L

No Google since AG update 1.2

delete this : No Google since AG update 1.2 I can not delete thread. It seems there was something else going on that was not AG related. Sorry.... I upgraded AG and ever since Google refuses service. Safari 9.0.3 on 10.11.3 When I disable AG, google works as before. Anyone else with that...
  6. L

UPDATE, 12. February, 5:30AM I swear.... the shit happened exactly as I described yesterday! I tested that multiple times. This morning, all is back to normal, for now.... Makes me wonder if they are testing possible new defenses against ad blockers. ...shrugs.... Best G
  7. L

Howdy, since today here: www.spiegel.de Safari 9.03 places a full ad over the entire left side of the page, this takes a sec or two, and strange enough, it overlays the articles as well, regardless whether you zoom in or out, the articles stay overlayed. It goes further, you can not click...
  8. L

Q: dangerous request blocked...what specific danger?

Hi there, http://www.scientology.org http://www.scientology.de
  9. L

Hi Boo Berry, thanks for the link. 10% of all known sites? Geeze.... I got stuck with the google safe browsing api link, there is version 2.3 as well, but I am sure you know that already. All I can say is that this above mentioned site Adguard flagged as unsafe, and google did the opposite...
  10. L

Greetings, after listening to the ever funny "Oh no, Ross and Carrie" podcast about scientology, out of curiousity I went to one of their websites, and Adguard blocked access with the dangerous request warning. Clicking on advanced I was linked to a site where further explanations were given...
  11. L

a few questions on my mind

Hi Andrey sent you PM
  12. L

Hi Andrey, thanks a lot for your detailed reply, and of course, many thanks for your generous offer! :) Very cool, and yes, we do have a deal, I get back to you on that tomorrow. Best G
  13. L

[Resolved] vi-control.net/community/

Greetings, yes, the ad is gone, but how did that work? I assumed that I needed to "check filter updates" but there were no new filters, nevertheless it works. What is the meaning of this code you quoted? Thx G
  14. L

Ok, thanks for looking at this. no need to login, and yes you're right, that's the ad I was referring too.
  15. L

Sorry if that is a stupid question, on this site here: http://vi-control.net/community/ on the right hand side, below "share this page" is a box that I can not block somehow, I would like to understand why that is. I blocked the element, but as soon as I do that, a new ad is injected at it's...
  16. L

Greetings, first, I am still evaluating adguard, so consider me a total Greenhorn. I am using the application, OSX 10.11.3. Thanks for patience! 1. I just came across a site that blocked content from viewing as long as adguard is active. Was a german site with medical infos of some sort...