Search results

1. Gareth Thomas Betts

AdGuard stopped working

The link you posted for the "Wallstreet Journal" was in German. Now, if it was written in Welsh I'd be alright. But German? Mein Gott!;)
  2. Gareth Thomas Betts

AdGuard stopped working

I've sent the chaps at Adguard several bug reports. They sent me a new installer and that didn't work. So, I wrote again and told them that didn't work wither. They wrote back and said, WHOOPS! our mistake; we sent you an installer for an Android. So they then sent me the "nightly build". It has...
  3. Gareth Thomas Betts

macOS Mojave

I'm using version 1.5.14. To be frank, I've never heard of a "nightly version".
  4. Gareth Thomas Betts

macOS Mojave

I have version 10.14.2 and AdGuard worked fine all last week. Today, it won't work at all. I've had other occasions like this in the past where it just quits for no apparent reason. I've had the software for a few years now so, needless to say, it's a bit frustrating. I sent a bug report but...
  5. Gareth Thomas Betts

AdGuard stopped working

This is really quite odd. AdGuard was working fine yesterday. Today, it just quit. The icon no longer displays in the lower right corner so I can block nothing nor does it display on any of the sites I tested. I even reinstalled the software and it's still not functional. This is the first time...
  6. Gareth Thomas Betts

AdGuard icon disappeared

Vasily, Actually, there was a still a problem with Google in that I was not able to remove some of the junk on Google's main page. However, I switched to DuckDuckGo browser and Adguard works fine. My guess is, Google has pulled some shenanigans that will not allow any of their 'stuff' to be...
  7. Gareth Thomas Betts

AdGuard icon disappeared

Disregard the above request. I solved the problem myself.
  8. Gareth Thomas Betts

AdGuard icon disappeared

The junk that Google puts on their homepage is a nuisance. I messed something up and all the junk I had removed now appears. The big problem is: the Adguard icon is no longer visible either so I can't re-remove the junk. :( Any suggestions? Thanks!