Search results

1. L

adguard causes EDGE MS insider build 15002(creator) to crash

Build 15007... No GSOD now. But many sites, e.g. this forum here, are blank if Adguard is enabled and TCP fast open is enabled in about:flags.
  2. L

[Fixed] Using Windows 10 Insider Preview builds? Read this!

seems to me this post need an update. IMHO it works with the newest insider builds.
  3. L

AdGuard blocking all websites on latest Windows 10 insider fast ring release

At least I have the Adguard Icon in Edge and it filter Ads in Edge. It seems to me it works. I have no issues in Chrome too, if the WPF is enabled. (Some websites reports problems with the insider preview update, maybe this is your problem?)
  4. L

I mean I tested the WFP driver in the previous insider version, so I am not sure if this is new, but it seems to me that the WFP Driver now works in Windows 10 Insider Preview 14986 (rs_prerelease) again, is this correct?
  5. L

Update... or not... insider build 14946 seems to me not fix the problem.
  6. L

Only a note about this issue. "The problem is that in this case AG won't filter MS Edge." This seems to me is only the half truth. ;) If this WPF driver is disabled, Adguard can't filter Edge, that's right. But if WPF is enabled, Aguard not work in Edge anyway (No Adguard icon inside Edge).
  7. L

Windows 10, Spartan and WPF

I updated to Revision 5.10.2010.6363 from 5.10.1164 , works now. My fault. (I wonder why I get no update notification, but thats another question)
  8. L

hmmmh... strange... If I enable it => No ads in Spartan, but in Chrome and IE 11 if I disable it => Ads in Spartan, but not in Chroem and IE 11 I used Adguard 5.10.1164 and see in your configs that you use 2011/2012 I will update now and see if this is the reason.
  9. L

Hello, somewhere in the WWW I found a sentence that I should enable the WPF setting in the Adguard settings for spartan, this setting should also prevent me from ads at other places in Windows 10, e.g. the app store. I enabled this WPF settings and it works for spartan, I thought "fine"...
  10. L

Yandex Webbrowser and the buildin adguard extension.

Sorry, yes, I mean the Alpha with the new GUI. Thanks for the info, I will stay with the standalone version.
  11. L

Yandex Webbrowser and the buildin adguard extension.

Hello, I don't understand Russian and I can't find any english forum, because of this I ask this here. I use adguard 5.10 and I test the new Yandex beta at the moment. I am impressed and the browser works very well. 1) yandex.browser is in the adguard browser list and I can see the green...
  12. L

Questions about Facebook games and exceptions.

many thanks for the information.
  13. L

Questions about Facebook games and exceptions.

Hello, I have some questions about Facebook games and a few general beginner questions. 1) iframe and other content: Facebooks Apps have always the URL https://apps.facebook.com/APPNAME Apart from a few Facebook site elements, like the blue Facebook toolbar at the top and Facebook...
  14. L

Just Moved from Competitor (AdGuard vs Ad Muncher)

I switched from Admuncher a fews day ago too, after 3 or 4 years, because of IE11, HTTPS and this "comming soon". I have a few problems with user defined exceptions rules in Adguard, at the moment, I must read more about this, but overall I am impressed, so far.