Search results

1. L

Immoscout24 nag screen (MAC)

As of this morning, Immoscout24 brought up a nag screen telling me that this is my 1st visit to Immoscout24, which I am visiting since > year on a dialy basis, and that I am using an adblocker. They partnered with Google and offered me a payment scheme (Get a card with 5 Euro, which will...
  2. L

No Google since AG update 1.2

delete this : No Google since AG update 1.2 I can not delete thread. It seems there was something else going on that was not AG related. Sorry.... I upgraded AG and ever since Google refuses service. Safari 9.0.3 on 10.11.3 When I disable AG, google works as before. Anyone else with that...
  3. L

[Resolved] spiegel.de - ADG mac app, filt. eng,ger

Howdy, since today here: www.spiegel.de Safari 9.03 places a full ad over the entire left side of the page, this takes a sec or two, and strange enough, it overlays the articles as well, regardless whether you zoom in or out, the articles stay overlayed. It goes further, you can not click...
  4. L

Q: dangerous request blocked...what specific danger?

Greetings, after listening to the ever funny "Oh no, Ross and Carrie" podcast about scientology, out of curiousity I went to one of their websites, and Adguard blocked access with the dangerous request warning. Clicking on advanced I was linked to a site where further explanations were given...
  5. L

[Resolved] vi-control.net/community/

Sorry if that is a stupid question, on this site here: http://vi-control.net/community/ on the right hand side, below "share this page" is a box that I can not block somehow, I would like to understand why that is. I blocked the element, but as soon as I do that, a new ad is injected at it's...
  6. L

a few questions on my mind

Greetings, first, I am still evaluating adguard, so consider me a total Greenhorn. I am using the application, OSX 10.11.3. Thanks for patience! 1. I just came across a site that blocked content from viewing as long as adguard is active. Was a german site with medical infos of some sort...