Search results

1. O

AdGuard for iOS beta test

I am currently a tester, and I just got a new iPhone. Can I join in too? IOS is a pain with all these ads!
  2. O

Beta Testing Question.....

Well, a new insider preview was released, and when I went to re-enable protection, it says my trial has ended. If I put my same license in, it will not accept it. It fails to activate: http://imgur.com/a/Ttjrb (screenshot of message). @vasily_bagirov , I've replied to the last PM that we...
  3. O

Thank you so very much. :)
  4. O

Hello, everyone. I've been on the beta channel for about a year now, and my license is about to expire. Sadly, I'm disabled, and cannot work into my budget a way to purchase a license. However, I would like to continue beta-testing, as I am on the Fast ring of the Windows 10 insider program. So...
  5. O

AdGuard blocking all websites on latest Windows 10 insider fast ring release

As the title states, adguard is blocking all webpages from loading on the newest windows 10 insider fast-ring build. Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview (64-bit) Build 14942.rs_prerelease.161003-1923 My guess is that it's something to do with the way AdGuard's certificate is handled under this new...
  6. O

Okay, I'm stumped..."Cannot enable protection"

That is very good to know. I am a Microsoft Insider, and I'm on the fast ring, if that makes any difference.....but I'm glad to know that they are on it. *breathes a sigh of relief* I use adguard because I ABSOLUTELY cannot tolerate ads...and I've never had a problem up until yesterday, when it...
  7. O

Thank you, Boo Berry. I appreciate that. :cool:
  8. O

I finally got a response from Support, and I sent them all of my log files, as per requested, however, I also told them about what i have discovered, so hopefully, they'll take notice. I am sure that once they open my Windows System event logs, they'll see the error about adgnetworkwfpdrv.sys...
  9. O

Well well....I rebooted into Troubleshooting Mode, disabled Driver Signature Enforcement, rebooted, re-installed adguard, and lo and behold, works like a charm! Now, to reboot to regular mode and see if it still works.....be right back.... ---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous...
  10. O

No, it was working fine with my current firewall, never have touched it, always worked fine. I tried the WFP driver too, didn't work either. I've spent almost a whole day trying to figure out if it was just my system, which it shouldn't be, since it was working fine, I reboot, and it...
  11. O

ok, so I'm not alone then....thanks for chiming in! Now I can relax a little, as I thought it was just my system borking up again. I appreciate it, saves me a headache.
  12. O

I have tried uninstalling via "programs and features", reboot, re-install adguard, reboot....still the same..... I have tried uninstalling via IOUninstaller, uninstalled, cleaned registry....reboot....re-installed adguard....reboot....still the same problem. Nothing I have tried has helped...
  13. O

So early this morning, my time (Central Standard Time), I had adguard running smoothly...everything was working out fine. So I rebooted to check some bios settings, no biggie. I didn't change one single setting while in there, I just checked that everything was to my liking. Which it was. So I...