2.5.1.921 nightly - Block OneDrive

YT Wing

Adguard blocks traffic for upload/download files to OneDrive (app). same result on as current latest version

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
Go into AG for Mac's settings and into the filtered apps list and make sure OneDrive is unchecked.

jtjameson

I have the exact issue, running version 2.5.1.928 nightly (CL-1.7.150) on macOS. I can replicate on-demand - when Adguard is running, OneDrive is stuck updating files for days (which I've been wasting hours trying to figure out). Turning off Adguard starts sync immediately. I'd agree with the previous poster, Adguard is unusable for me until this resolved.

louisd

Go into AG for Mac's settings and into the filtered apps list and make sure OneDrive is unchecked.
Same issue here, but Onedrive was not on the list. tried adding it manual and checking with it checked and unchecked but still not able to sync.

Notably with earlier builds i found Microsoft Outlook was also unable to sync, Switching from Network extension to Automatic Proxy was the only way around it. (but this has had issues with some other apps for me) On the later builds outlook is working fine but issue persists with Onedrive.

wiffle

Can confirm this is an issue for me as well. OneDrive doesn't work with the latest nightly build (2.5.1.928 CL-1.7.150) - adding it to a filtered network list and leaving it unchecked also does not work.

Similarly to @louisd, switching network filtering to automatic proxy does work. Will do that as a temporary measure.

Please address this!

Last edited:

classis

I now use the browser-specific versions, which run flawlessly under macOS Big Sur. I think I will stick with it. I need ad blocking only in browsers.