2 Step verification

Glassertje

Hello,

It is not a off topic subject but did not know where to place.

I enabled 2 step verfication so i have to use google audenticator, but when i normal login, the website doen't show the 2 step verification. Is it broke?

philibeur

Beta Tester
Sometimes, adguard blocks the two-step verification of google, I have this problem on android and windows.

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Sometimes, adguard blocks the two-step verification of google, I have this problem on android and windows.
Sadly not reproduced, tried ten times, ten times shown. Did you try to disable Stealth mode and check filtering log for blocked elements when it happens?

philibeur

Beta Tester
No, I have not yet taken the time to look into this particular problem, it happens too rarely. I would do tests one of these days. The problem is that to reproduce this bug, you have to connect then disconnect and so on, it's not practical.

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
Well, nobody can reproduce it (and I can't either). If you're using the Google Authenticator app, my only suggestion would be to disable filtering for it in AG's apps management section.

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
@Boo Berry
The authenticator only shows the code the user has to enter. The sites do not trigger/show the box to enter the code.

philibeur

Beta Tester
For my part, it is the question yes or no on my phone for the validation of Opera on my PC. I touch yes, but the answer does not pass if I disable Adguard in Android and Opera on my pc, the answer passes.