A few questions about pro

tate59

Beta Tester
Forgive me if these questions have been addressed but does the pro version block ads device wide other than just Safari? And does it block over cellular.

And is it a one time charge of $1.99 or is there a subscription.

And does it disconnect from the VPN while the phone is asleep? I tried one adblocker using a VPN and when my phone was asleep using wifi, after waking it it was using cellular data then a few seconds later it would connect to the VPN and wifi. Is this normal?

Thank you

Last edited:

vasily_bagirov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Forgive me if these questions have been addressed but does the pro version block ads device wide other than just Safari? And does it block over cellular.
The answer to both questions is yes. Although, there are some apps where Adguard can't block ads - YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and some other.

And is it a one time charge of $1.99 or is there a subscription.
It's a one-time payment.

And does it disconnect from the VPN while the phone is asleep?
VPN is not used when you don't use the internet; by the way, we keep track of other VPN apps Adguard is compatible with: https://github.com/AdguardTeam/AdguardForiOS/issues/162

tate59

Beta Tester
Thank you for the replies. So I guess it's normal that when the phone is asleep it disconnects and goes to LTE? I was thinking it may be a glitch with my phone.

And it blocks ads over cellular also?

Thank you again