Adding user filter such as Anti-Adblock Killer

Problem Man

Hi!
I'm a fan of this amazing program(or application)
But, today I'm faced with a problem of adding filter at iOS Safari browser.
I just want to use Anti-Adblock Killer like when I've used this at PC version.
There's simply exist Anti-Adblock Killer filter at
'Others'. But, It doesn't work for me, and I tried to use user filter by adding URL(https://raw.github.com/reek/anti-adblock-killer/master/anti-adblock-killer-filters.txt) so... What is problem of this situation? What I have discussed above was updated on June 7.
Perhaps, is this a problem?

kantry123

Beta Tester
Hi!
I'm a fan of this amazing program(or application)
But, today I'm faced with a problem of adding filter at iOS Safari browser.
I just want to use Anti-Adblock Killer like when I've used this at PC version.
There's simply exist Anti-Adblock Killer filter at
'Others'. But, It doesn't work for me, and I tried to use user filter by adding URL(https://raw.github.com/reek/anti-adblock-killer/master/anti-adblock-killer-filters.txt) so... What is problem of this situation? What I have discussed above was updated on June 7.
Perhaps, is this a problem?
well to be frank its apple's fault ...safari doesn't understand the way other browsers work...
Also i think AAK list is a USERSCRIPT and will not be compatible with safari ...also if you closely observe ADGUARD APP there's a special filter called SAFARI FILTER which converts normal filters into the way SAFARI understands...
so i believe it won't work...but don't loose hope as ADGUARD Team is Complete dedicated to provide a simple yet powerful APP
regards

worldsdream

Beta Tester
If you are on iOS, add the Safari filter + Mobile Ads filter. I don't know which websites you visit, but there are a bunch of filters you can choose from. Anti-Adblock Killer is working correct at my end, but I removed it after a while, because Adguard team can block the same ads that Killer Reek is blocking.

Problem Man

If you are on iOS, add the Safari filter + Mobile Ads filter. I don't know which websites you visit, but there are a bunch of filters you can choose from. Anti-Adblock Killer is working correct at my end, but I removed it after a while, because Adguard team can block the same ads that Killer Reek is blocking.
yeah. Actually, I selected both first (Safari filter+Mobile ads filter). And also I heard about ADGUARD has anti fuckadblock script. But I don't know what is real problem. why I asked this because
this trying also wasn't work... I tell you that filters that I selected.
ADGUARD FILTER

ENGLISH FITER
SPYWARE FILTER
SOCIAL MEDIA FILTER
MOBILE ADS FILTER
SAFARI FILTER

EASY LIST

EasyList

Others
-none-
Thank you for watching my thread

Problem Man

You can remove Easylist, because you are already subscribed to English filter of Adguard. It's based on Easylist, but customized by Adguard.

If you get any ads on websites -> https://forum.adguard.com/index.php?categories/filter-rules.66/
Let them know by posting in the right section in the above link, they will add it to one of the english, spyware, social, mobile ads, safari filter.
umm... worked at my iphone but, it didn't work... removing Easy list was succeed ... ridiculously when entered the site with removing easy list first, it out puted "Turn off adblock." and then I closed tab and entered again, so it was removed that annoying massage. but when I tried this method on my ipad, it was fail...
maybe I have to adding site on this forum and waiting untill get added.
anyway, thanks for your reply :)

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hm, I don't get it, AAK filter should be available for iOS version as well.

iOS does not support userscripts though, so that part of AAK is missing indeed.