Status
Not open for further replies.

vasily_bagirov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Adguard for Windows 5.10.1190 release

Dear users!

Today we released Adguard for Windows version 5.10.1190. With it several changes and bugfixes are introduced:

• Fixed a bug with random SSL exclusions
  • Fixed a bug with some URL filtering rules
  • Fixed a bug with Adguard browser extension integration (in case if filtering is temporary disabled by Adguard Assistant)
  • Added 2 domains to default SSL exclusions: eff.org and 8pecxstudios.com
  • Fixed a bug with SSL filtering in case if website use DES-CBC3-SHA cipher
  • Minor bugfixes

Enjoy!

Dolfi

Banned
As you see in the next post by Boo I was plain wrong:
WTF are you doing/writing?
Regular WebInstaller (non-BETA) downloads .6188. Just now.
So where is your .6190*? JEEZ! You ask us to do structured work (that was your bloody job!) and do not even do it yourself?!??

edit: BTW: BETA downloader does d/l .6188 too.
Are you really qualified to post here? This is at least your 2nd wrong post in a few days. Sincerely not the best reference for a company/worker.

edit 2: it's .6188 BTW, not .1190**. Stop botching, do serious work!

* and who had it released to productive/public b4 beta testing?
** .6188 vs .6190 might happen to a scatterbrain, .6188 vs .1190 didn't if you had the slightest idea about versioning!
My bad. My wrong. My fault. I leave it here though bc I think one should stand in for ones faults.

Last edited by a moderator:

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
You might of misunderstood. The latest version is 5.10.1190.6188. It's the part in bold that matters here, if it says that you have the latest version - ignore the last 4 numbers.

Dolfi

Banned
You might of misunderstood. The latest version is 5.10.1190.6188. It's the part in bold that matters here, if it says that you have the latest version - ignore the last 4 numbers.
Will I stand in for my mistake (I guess I will)?

Last edited by a moderator:

marzametal

Any chance of getting a link for the direct setup file? I am having some difficulty updating to the latest version through the application... (communication to the outside world is provided properly)

Status
Not open for further replies.