AdGuard 5.10 second beta version release

Rian

Beta Tester
ok now i did a clean restore of a previous image with no security software......... with TDI driver mode
i still can reproduce this issue...... (Palemoon was run outside sandboxie.... so as to avoid software conflict)
If i disable Adguard and check this via Palemoon there isn't any problem...... I dont know where is the issue............

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
ok now i did a clean restore of a previous image with no security software......... with TDI driver mode
i still can reproduce this issue...... (Palemoon was run outside sandboxie.... so as to avoid software conflict)
If i disable Adguard and check this via Palemoon there isn't any problem...... I dont know where is the issue............

How easily you can reproduce it?
If it's really easy could you please make a video of this issue?

Accel

Beta Tester
okay reproduced it.. but it is really rare.. i can't reproduced it a second time.. it's like adguard leaves the connection open or something as it stalled during read / transferring

Last edited:

Rian

Beta Tester
Alright, I'll give it a go!
no i click the middle mouse button to open in a new tab...... also i dont retain my history as i am using Sandboxie.... so clear your history while trying this as once the page is opened you may not have this issue with that page again

Accel

Beta Tester
no i click the middle mouse button to open in a new tab...... also i dont retain my history as i am using Sandboxie.... so clear your history while trying this as once the page is opened you may not have this issue with that page again
yeah i reproduced it.. it is as you said. i am encountering it too in many different sites but nothing as reproducible as wilders. it seems that Adguard leaves the connection opens, encountered this with Admuncher once, and this is why i left them for Adguard

Rian

Beta Tester
I still can't reproduce it, hmmmm. I'll keep trying though!
its more evident in palemoon 64 bit ........ can you check with palemoon ?????

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

yeah i reproduced it.. it is as you said. i am encountering it too in many different sites but nothing as reproducible as wilders. it seems that Adguard leaves the connection opens, encountered this with Admuncher once, and this is why i left them for Adguard
Thanks for confirming Accel.............

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
I am using Pale Moon x64 and I still can't reproduce it. I'm beginning to think it may be an incompatibility with something running on your PC. Have you tried both the TDI (default) and WFP drivers?

Rian

Beta Tester
I am using Pale Moon x64 and I still can't reproduce it. I'm beginning to think it may be an incompatibility with something running on your PC. Have you tried both the TDI (default) and WFP drivers?
i have mentioned earlier that i dont use any antivirus software also i have tested it in a clean environment without any security software but still i had that issue.... (i tried both the drivers)

Last edited by a moderator:

Rian

Beta Tester
Hey Rian! I've updated beta installer, small patch which could fix your issue (I hope so).
Could you please uninstall Adguard and the install it from this link:
http://download.adguard.com/d/2/adguardInstallerBeta.exe
ok going to download it right now :)

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

First test with TDI driver i see much improvement than before but still its happening sometimes.... let me change to WFP driver and check

Rian

Beta Tester
Even with WFP its still there but a slight lesser than before..... as accel said before its stalled during read wilderssecurity.com or when transferring wilderssecurity.com

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
is the issue as i said about the connection leaves open?
Not that simple, but yes, the issue is caused by the way how we manage connection keep-alive/close states.

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Rian, Accel, one more patch is ready.
Installation procedure is the same.

Rian

Beta Tester
Not that simple, but yes, the issue is caused by the way how we manage connection keep-alive/close states.

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Rian, Accel, one more patch is ready.
Installation procedure is the same.
okey wait here will report back

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

its still there :(