AdGuard 5.9 release

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm currently using Chrome, ZenMate and the Ad Guard extension with no problems.

I thought I'd give 5.9 a go (disabling the Ad Guard extension) however pages will not load when ZenMate is active - turning off ZenMate allows pages to load.

Is this a limitation or is there a work around?
We are aware of this issue but there is no workaround yet.

We'll try to fix it in later versions.

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
OK, thanks for the quick reply and the update. Liking everything else though :)
One moment - as a workaround try disabling HTTPS filtering in Adguard's network settings.

If you use our extension - it will continue blocking ads on https websites and when you surf using ZenMate.
In other cases - Adguard for Windows will do the work.

Ozymandias

One moment - as a workaround try disabling HTTPS filtering in Adguard's network settings.

If you use our extension - it will continue blocking ads on https websites and when you surf using ZenMate.
In other cases - Adguard for Windows will do the work.
That works. Thanks.

superssjdan

It's a shame to hear that incompatability may have reared it's head again with patch f.I know how some vendors love to break compatibility regularly,usually to force you to use their own software,in this case anti-banner.For the life of me I do not understand why they have not attempted to improve it in any measurable way.That being said,i'm very happy with how adguard 5.9 and KIS2014(e) are running together.

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
In my testing (with Windows 8.1 Update 1) patch F works fine with Adguard. Just gotta wait when both are officially released.

Cary

Beta Tester
Is it just me, or does anyone else's Adguard assistant keep automagically turning itself on?

Cary

Beta Tester
Fixed in patch (available for beta-testers now).
:D You fellas are sure fast! Unlike a certain other product who's management and developer seem to have nothing but disdain and loathing of their paid clientele.

superssjdan

Here,and I thought I was going crazy..telling myself I know I disabled it.Great to know it's an issue being worked on.You guys respond so quickly to issues unlike admuncher..where if there is an issue,they usually like to say it's not an issue,and it's the users problem.Buying licenses for my home pc's was the best investment I've made in a long time.

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First patch for this release is ready and available for update for all users.

Version 5.9.1080.5519

Changelog:

* Fixed parental control and browsing security block pages in Internet Explorer
* Some minor fixes of userscripts
* Parental Control now could be temporary enabled even if you use Standard license.
* Fixed Assistant versions synchronization in UI and in Extensions settings

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
One more patch for 5.9 is ready - version 5.9.1081.5529.

Some minor fixes + fix for debugging x64 applications in Visual Studio.

beta

5.10.1084.5545 beta

I want to test 5.10.1084.5545 beta version . Please provide either link or page beta updates