AdGuard 6 release date?

mysteriously

Beta Tester & Translator
I'm looking forward for beta version ;)
If you ask me I could use it even if it is not fully working/not fully functional or unstable if it may help in devleoping

Last edited by a moderator:

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The only thing I can say for sure - we'll show how it looks like until the end of the month.

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
Has it changed a lot since the teaser video? Also is Adguard for Mac going to mirror the new interface? It might be worth launching Adguard For Windows 6 beta and the Mac beta around the same time if that's indeed the case.

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Has it changed a lot since the teaser video? Also is Adguard for Mac going to mirror the new interface? It might be worth launching Adguard For Windows 6 beta and the Mac beta around the same time if that's indeed the case.
Design of Windows hasn't changed since teaser. I'll show some new views, not the main view only.

Mac version has it's own design:
00000519.png

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
Oh, I quite like that! Is userscripts working in the Mac version, specifically in Safari?

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Oh, I quite like that! Is userscripts working in the Mac version, specifically in Safari?
Not in the first version. Assistant and Web of Trust userscripts are working, but we have not yet added userscript manager.

ElectroShock

Beta Tester
Looking forward to that Mac application. Adguard seems to be the only thing holding me to Windows right now. It is quite depressing. In fact, I am sending this from my MacBook Pro.

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Looking forward to that Mac application. Adguard seems to be the only thing holding me to Windows right now. It is quite depressing. In fact, I am sending this from my MacBook Pro.
Answering you from by MacBook Pro. Mac version is on the way, beta version will be ready two weeks from now.

Dolfi

Banned
as long as AdGuard 6 is released before AdMuncher 5 I am almost happy.
You got 9yr left, avatar. Hurry up. ;)

Dolfi

Banned
who told you that admuncher 5 will come the next days?
AM "developer" "team"
It has been told since 10(!) years.
See their bloody forum (where they do not even allow new forum members), see the blog of that traitor and liar Murray Burp. Use archive.org.

Manienlsda

It might be worth launching Adguard For Windows 6 beta and the Mac beta around the same time if that's indeed the case.

Last edited by a moderator: