[*] Adguard and Firefox.

Bruce Ramsay

I don't know why the comments are not working on you end.
We don't even know which filters are enabled.
If you create report(just click Next-Next...), your AdGuard's config will be added automatically
View attachment 14346
I added The Washington Post to my exclusions so I can't do a "report the website" as Adguard is not filtering it. It seems to be working OK but now I get this message from Firefox which I don't know what it is about. This leads me to believe it is a Firefox issue.2019-03-13_205910.jpg

Bruce Ramsay

Wow. That's going places where I'm not comfortable. I wouldn't know where to change that line anyway. With all the free adblockers, yours included out there that work just fine why would someone go to this extreme to change lines of code to make it work?
Here's the latest...............When I disabled the pop-up blocker it seems to be working OK. See attachment. I hope this is it.

Attachments

Alex302

Filters Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Wow. That's going places where I'm not comfortable. I wouldn't know where to change that line anyway. With all the free adblockers, yours included out there that work just fine why would someone go to this extreme to change lines of code to make it work?
It is not for visitors. It is for site developers:)

Alex302

Filters Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Finally:) Reproduced. It seems it is a bug.
Please add this string to PopupBlocker in AdGuard settings(as line 66)
Code:
// @exclude *://*.washingtonpost.com/*
Where it is:
upload_2019-3-14_23-4-10.png

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
It should be visible on beta version of AdGuard for Windows, you can change to beta update channel to get it.