AdGuard Assistant missing on *all* HTTPS-sites

mysteriously

Beta Tester & Translator
OK, thanks. Sometimes the issue didn't happen for a week, with RC build it happened twice in 2-3 days.
No problem, it just takes time to check it

mysteriously

Beta Tester & Translator
So far so good, the assistant is present everywhere. Are there any other web pages like wikipedia when the assistant is not injected/shown?
BTW: GUI can freeze soon after startup with this build. Yes, I know it was not supposed to be public build :)

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So far so good, the assistant is present everywhere. Are there any other web pages like wikipedia when the assistant is not injected/shown?
There're some, but the list is very short and I can't remember it right now:)

BTW: GUI can freeze soon after startup with this build. Yes, I know it was not supposed to be public build :)
Does it "unfreeze" after that or stays frozen?

mysteriously

Beta Tester & Translator
Stays frozen as well as context menu and always on top. I think this has happened with RC too, maybe once. I'll test it on other laptop.

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Maybe this is something that can be added to the filter log?
Yep, it should be there. We'll improve filtering log in v6.1, there're lots of things I'd like to add:
1. More details on each request (like request headers, response headers, content length, processing timing, ALL rules applied including stealth mode, etc).
2. A "wizard" for creating filter rules right from the filtering log.

mysteriously

Beta Tester & Translator
Thanks :) I think this was first issue I have ever encounter with Adguard, v5. It was impossible to reproduce on demand, less websites used HTTPS by default ~1,5 year ago. I also thought this was caused by something specific for my system configuration.
The issue occurred more often with v6. I think choosing sleep instead of PC shutdown also could help to reproduce.
As you can see it took a while before someone reported this.

Last edited by a moderator: