I reported this before but not it's happening again. After updating to new v5.10, the Adguard Assistant is not displaying on many websites. It shows on my home page Google but when I go to another page, for example The New York Times website, it disappears. I use Internet Explorer 11 and Windows 7 64-bit. I have use Adguard Assistant in the settings turned on. I did a reinstall using the repair feature but it made no difference. I reset all settings to default but it made no difference. I disabled then enabled extensions but it made no difference. I need the Adguard Assistant to block elements. I never had this problem with v5.9. I submitted a support ticket.