AdGuard Blacklist?

Lomeroan1

Hey everybody, I have a quick question regarding Adguard HTTPS blocking. On the Android version of Adguard I'm able to create a blacklist for certain HTTPS sites. Is there any way to do the same on the desktop version of Adguard?

I know that Adguard replaces the certificates of websites with weaker encryption, to a certain degree, so I would like to keep most websites on their default. I would use the whitelist but it's difficult track down the multiple sites that need to be whitelisted.

vasily_bagirov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi @Lomeroan1! No, unfortunately no such option for Adguard for Windows, only a whitelist. You'd like to have an option to not filter any HTTPs traffic, except for the websites from the blacklist?

Lomeroan1

Yeah, that's exactly it. The only websites that use HTTPS ads so far, I think, are Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube. It's easier to just block the main three than trying to unblock multiple HTTPS sites.

Lomeroan1

I really appreciate the quick responses from everyone and the feature request. Adguard is software I purchased twice at full price and never regretted it, I don't know what I would do without it for the Android. Keep up the good work.