AdGuard blocking legal sites

gerryr1gerryr1

Starting about 4 days ago Adguard has started blocking all sorts of legal sites like Google Ebay paypal and many more.
I tried deleting Adguard and downloading a fresh copy but that has made no difference.

Can anyone help please??

Nameless

Beta Tester
Adguard should not be blocking any of them sites, in fact on both my machines they are still working so uless you have added a filter to block them sites then its not adguard.

I would suggest doing a virus scan and even a malware scan with malwarebytes and adwcleaner. You can also check your hosts file like Petrovic has suggested but i can not think of a reason it would be added there unless you replaced your current hosts file with another one.

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Starting about 4 days ago Adguard has started blocking all sorts of legal sites like Google Ebay paypal and many more.
I tried deleting Adguard and downloading a fresh copy but that has made no difference.

Can anyone help please??
I am pretty sure you have faced the issue with com.au domain (it was blacklisted for a short period of time).

We apologize for this mistake, it won't happen again.
If you send an email to our support we will give you a free premium license key which you can use to activate Adguard for Windows or Adguard for Android.

gerryr1gerryr1

I am pretty sure you have faced the issue with com.au domain (it was blacklisted for a short period of time).

If you send an email to our support we will give you a free premium license key which you can use to activate Adguard for Windows or Adguard for Android.

Thank you. The problem seems to have resolved itself. Appreciate the comments.

Ajvar

That was an example of Top Customer-friendly business.