AdGuard blocks Teamviewer LAN connection

juanjotoronja

Hi i'm currently testing adguard i've installed last version on my GALAXY S4 with KITKAT 4.4.2 using Local VPN and all seems to work well, the only problem i have is when i'm trying to remotely control my PC through LAN with the Teamviewer app. It does connect with the ID (through web server) but doesn't let me connect on LAN, i've tried changing some "Low Level Settings" like adding the app to pref.net.exclusions also pref.vpn.ipv4.force.default and pref.vpn.ipv6.disable these last two seems to disable ipv4 and ipv6 filtering. I don't know what else to do... :(

vasily_bagirov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi i'm currently testing adguard i've installed last version on my GALAXY S4 with KITKAT 4.4.2 using Local VPN and all seems to work well, the only problem i have is when i'm trying to remotely control my PC through LAN with the Teamviewer app. It does connect with the ID (through web server) but doesn't let me connect on LAN, i've tried changing some "Low Level Settings" like adding the app to pref.net.exclusions also pref.vpn.ipv4.force.default and pref.vpn.ipv6.disable these last two seems to disable ipv4 and ipv6 filtering. I don't know what else to do... :(
Stupid question, but did you try to disable filtering for TeamViewer app?