AdGuard breaking up Facebook page?

clyde

I purchased your product yesterday and everything seemed to work fine.However today a lot of pages keeps telling me they're not trusted.I did the import certificate piece from another page and it seemed to work fine for a while.It now breaks up my Facebook page.I'm running Firefox when this happens on Win7 sp1.This only happens with Adguard enabled.It is fine when disabled.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nameless

Beta Tester
Facebook is working fine on Windows 8.1 with adguard.

Normal questions are: What filtters are you using?
Also can you tke a screenshot and upload the settings for us? (Settings > Network)

Other than them two what other protection do you use? (antivius, firewall, malware etc.)

vasily_bagirov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I purchased your product yesterday and everything seemed to work fine.However today a lot of pages keeps telling me they're not trusted.I did the import certificate piece from another page and it seemed to work fine for a while.It now breaks up my Facebook page.I'm running Firefox when this happens on Win7 sp1.This only happens with Adguard enabled.It is fine when disabled.
Hello! This is a known issue, this manual will help you:
https://kb.adguard.com/index.php?/Russian/Knowledgebase/Article/View/21/10/the-connection-is-not-trusted

clyde

I tried resetting the program and that didn't work.The simplest thing was to turn off HTTPS filtering.The question that needs to be asked is will this get fixed in a future update Vasily?

vasily_bagirov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This worked for a few days and went back the same as I previously mentioned :confused:
Do you still use same browser? Is Adguard certificate still present there?
Also, please, post here a screenshot of the error you see, if it is possible.

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This worked for a few days and went back the same as I previously mentioned :confused:
Have you cleaned up your Firefox profile (or switch to a new profile)?

Also sometimes (not often) firefox certificate db is reset on browser update.