AdGuard Browser Extension version 1.0.3.8 released

Discussion in 'Release Notes (Browser Extensions)' started by avatar, Dec 26, 2014.

1. avatar

avatar Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hello all!

We've just released new version of Adguard browser extension:
    https://blog.adguard.com/en/adguard-news/new-version-browser-extension-adguard-1-0-3-8.html

2. streetwolf

streetwolf Beta Tester

IMO the elements blocked by the extensions AG assistant should be placed in the Windows version of AG if that is installed. I copied the rule from the extension's user filter to my Windows based User Filter but it did not block the element. Are rules different between the extension and Windows version of AG?

For some reason the Windows-version of the AG Assistant icon does not appear at this site: http://www.thehealthplan.com/index.cfm It contains a few social media icons that I want to remove. I could only do it with the extension.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2015
  3. avatar

avatar Administrator Staff Member Administrator

That is how it works now. If AGW is running rule will be added to it's User Filter.

No, rules are the same. Example?

4. streetwolf

streetwolf Beta Tester

thehealthplan.com###social > LI gets rid of the social media buttons near the top of the page using the extension but it doesn't go into my Windows-Adguard user filter list. If I add it manually it doesn't hide the buttons.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2015
  5. Blaz

Blaz Moderator & Translator Moderator

If you add/enable the filter for social media, those social buttons are not displayed here.

Otherwise you can add "thehealthplan.com###social"