Adguard Certificate in Firefox

Discussion in 'Discussion (AdGuard for Windows)' started by Rik, Sep 15, 2018 at 10:03 AM.

1. Rik

Rik Beta Tester

Hello dear Adguard Team,

With the recent versions of Adguard for Windows, I don't see the Adguard Certificate no more when you go to Firefox > Options > Pricacy & Security > Certificates : you don't see Adguard in the list !
    Strange thing is that it filters Firefox perfectly, so no problem regarding filtering.
    Can anyone explain what is the reason for this ?

PS. Compare to Internet 11 settings/options > Content > Certificates : Adguard certificate is in the list of Trusted Certificates.

Thanks for reaction. Rik (Belgium)

2. Blaz

Blaz Moderator & Translator Moderator

Did you try to reinstall Certificate via AdGuard menu?

3. Rik

Rik Beta Tester

Yes, I did it already, and just repeated the reinstall of the cerificate a minute ago, as I said in my post : the filtering works alright , bur there is no sign of the Adguard Certificate in the list of certificates under Firefox > Options > Pricacy & Security > Certificates
    Very strange indeed :(o_O

4. Rik

Rik Beta Tester

Hello again, some additional info : you can manually import the Adguard Certificate in Firefox and after restarting it appears in "You certificates" not under "Organisations" where normally all trusted certificates appear.