Adguard disabled every few minutes

Tony Wilds

For over a week: no Adguard, no support. It's a Moto (not Samsung!) with battery optimization off and Adguard excepted anyway. "Enabled" lasts only a minute or two. Support just tries to blame battery settings but with nothing to fix there. This failure occurred out of the blue with no changes to the phone or its use.

Tony Wilds

I spoke to support, which finally recognized a real problem. Installed "nightly" version to no avail. Of course I'd already rebooted and tried all necessary debugging things many times. I'll let Adguard work through its own processes. If it were easy, it wouldn't be an unsolved problem. The only suspect was DuckDuckGo's new tracker blocking, but that has not yet been proven to be the culprit. We'll see.
Basically the big question is why suddenly, out of the blue, with no user/phone/Android meddling.

Benz99

For over a week: no Adguard, no support. It's a Moto (not Samsung!) with battery optimization off and Adguard excepted anyway. "Enabled" lasts only a minute or two. Support just tries to blame battery settings but with nothing to fix there. This failure occurred out of the blue with no changes to the phone or its use.
Same here, on Samsung phones

AnthonyB

Beta Tester
I've started seeing same on my Samsung Galaxy S5e tablet, but no problem on my Samsung S10+ phone or A7 tablet.