AdGuard Experimental Filter

Discussion in 'Technical Support (AdGuard for Windows)' started by avatar, Mar 28, 2012.

1. avatar

avatar Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Adguard Experimental Filter is designed for testing filter rules before adding them to any of "standard" filters.

Everyone willing to participate is free to join this project and help working on the filter.
    Open-source project is available here.

How to participate

• Study howto
    • Create google (gmail) account
    • Send me a private message or reply to this thread
    • You will be able to add rules to the experimental filter as soon as your account has been added to the commiters list

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2014
  2. avatar

avatar Administrator Staff Member Administrator

3. mbmalone

mbmalone New Member

I would like add rules to the experimental filter which inhibit Google https://encrypted.google.com from asking me to switch my search engine to google and also kill their blue promo box, blue toolbar popdown. Also on google translate results. Horrible when using FiireFox. I tried creating filters and kept getting high CPU issues on my old computer. Please help with Adguard v6. I use the experimental filter.

4. Alex302

Alex302 Filters Developer Staff Member Administrator

Hi
    The rule added in Experimental filter:
    Code:
    google.ae,google.at,google.be,google.by,google.ca,google.ch,google.cl,google.cn,google.co.id,google.co.in,google.co.jp,google.co.th,google.co.uk,google.co.ve,google.co.za,google.com,google.com.ar,google.com.au,google.com.bd,google.com.br,google.com.co,google.com.eg,google.com.hk,google.com.mx,google.com.my,google.com.ng,google.com.pe,google.com.ph,google.com.pk,google.com.sa,google.com.sg,google.com.tr,google.com.tw,google.com.ua,google.com.vn,google.de,google.dk,google.ee,google.es,google.fr,google.gr,google.hu,google.ie,google.it,google.nl,google.no,google.pl,google.pt,google.ro,google.rs,google.ru,google.se,google.sk,google.tn##.pdp-psy
    Please check it.