[AdGuard for Android] Beta version 1.1.877 (RC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Release candidate is ready, version 1.1.877.

* Improved HTTPS filtering, now we can block skype ads
* Some minor memory usage optimizations

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
1.1.864 is activated with a Beta key, but will not download when checking for update on my Kindle Fire HDX7 (not rooted). Anything other to do than pressing check for update (note final also didn't update to 1.1.864 and therefore I had to use the link).

Edit: Found the issue, had to press on another update button.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Did you check the Update button when moving the finger from top to mid? It is not the update button in the program itself for the program update, it only does update the filters.

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Is the filtering currently broken or is it just me? It shows connected, but nothing gets filtered in standard browser (silk).

E.g. http://www.heise.de/ while German filter is active and it worked before.

Edit: Seems to work now.

Last edited by a moderator:

dja2k

Beta Tester
MMS issue I was having is completely fixed, pictures go through now. The Play Store not downloading seems weird, more like it takes long to download. I will test that more later. Last .apk I tested to download was the game "Fast & Furrious: Legacy" which stalled at 6% for a while before continuing, then stalled again at 12%, and so on. Again, there is no download stalling when Adblock filtering is off and downloading that same game. Might just be normal behavior of VPM traffic pass-through or maybe a Lollipop drawback.

dja2k

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MMS issue I was having is completely fixed, pictures go through now. The Play Store not downloading seems weird, more like it takes long to download. I will test that more later. Last .apk I tested to download was the game "Fast & Furrious: Legacy" which stalled at 6% for a while before continuing, then stalled again at 12%, and so on. Again, there is no download stalling when Adblock filtering is off and downloading that same game. Might just be normal behavior of VPM traffic pass-through or maybe a Lollipop drawback.

dja2k
Confirm the issue with large downloads from Google Play.

Although the log is clean, I don't see any errors there.
We will investigate this issue.

Lord Ami

Beta Tester
Running quite OK here. Only feature I miss is auto-disable when hotspot is made (both wireless and wired). I tend to use that a lot and sometimes I forget to disable Adguard :)

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.