[AdGuard for Android] v2.10.56 beta

Discussion in 'Release Notes (Beta Versions)' started by aegis, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Rik

Rik Beta Tester

Hello,
    Just installed the new beta 2.10.56... the app keeps on crashing/stopping when resetting the general statistics. Can you fix this please.
    The dutch translations seem tobe implemented, apart from the 200 words I translated this evening, we will check that in the next beta ;)
    Best Rik

2. Rik

Rik Beta Tester

Additional info : I completely uninstalled the app and certificate, and did a fresh install of the new beta, and after activating the app, the resetting of the statistics works fine without crashing.... so I think installing updating over the earlier beta causes the problem....

3. Net

Net Beta Tester

HTTPS filtering works in the new version 2.10.56. I like the new interface as well. It is less confusing. Thanks for the quick update.

4. pegas

pegas Beta Tester

It looks like this issue has been resolved in the latest beta build.

5. Rik

Rik Beta Tester

Even with a fresh install of the new beta 2.10.56 , it keeps on closing/crashing over and over again when you reset the statistics in the apps management. Can this be fixed please ? Thanks Rik

6. Davey126

Davey126 New Member

FYI - I do not experience this problem on 2.10.56 (or earlier builds) on three very different devices that run AdGuard. Probably device/ROM specific; doesn't appear to be a generic issue.

Rik likes this.
  7. Rik

Rik Beta Tester

Indeed, there is no regular/systematic pattern of closing/crashing the new beta after clearing statistics, even with my 2 samsung android devices.... no big deal, as this is not a core function, I can live with it :)