AdGuard for Chrome ios app

pegas

Beta Tester
Not yet. Adguard can block only in Safari and Safari View Controller that is used by some third party applications, for instance Inoreader. That is valid for all adblockers. However Adguard team is working on a VPN-based ad blocking application that will be able to filter any application that connects on a web.

Ronee

Adguard in Chrome

Not yet. Adguard can block only in Safari and Safari View Controller that is used by some third party applications, for instance Inoreader. That is valid for all adblockers. However Adguard team is working on a VPN-based ad blocking application that will be able to filter any application that connects on a web.
Thanks so much for your prompt reply!

phamton

I know this is an old thread but was wondering if the status had changed. I have an iPhone 8 Plus and just downloaded adguard ( the free version.) I never use Safari on my phone but instead use chrome. I can’t find a way to get chrome to recognize that I have adguard installed. I thought since it has been almost 2 years since someone asked this that maybe it is available now. If I upgrade to adguard pro version, will it still just work on my safari browser or will it also work on chrome on my iPhone? Thanks for any help you can give me.

Bill Giles

New year, same problem. I use AdGuard on my MacBook and iMac with Chrome........ isn't there a way I can use AdGuard on my iPhone and iPad with Chrome????