AdGuard for Firefox open beta test

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So that bug is still here:(

Thank you for reporting it!

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

I've created issue #AG-5010 in our bugtracker.

streetwolf

Beta Tester
From 5.10 road map:

"+ We will add an opportunity to add custom filter subscriptions (EasyList and its regional subscriptions in particular)"

Please allow the same for Fanboy's subscriptions.

streetwolf

Beta Tester
I am currently running ABP so I can use use Fanboy's Annoyance list and EasyPrivacy. Will I be able to stop using ABP and use them with AG custom filters?

Last edited by a moderator:

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I am currently running ABP so I can use use Fanboy's Annoyance list and EasyPrivacy. Will I be able to stop using ABP and use them with AG custom filters?
Yes, ABP subscriptions will be added in the closest beta release.

Rian

Beta Tester
Adguard extension V1.0.2.9 seems to have fixed the issue :)... the extension is working fine as an assistant when Adguard for windows is present and always shows "all" ... Great work

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Even thought everything is working well i noticed a small thing............ if i use the extension to manually block ad(using the option block ad on this website ), the entry is added both to Adguard for windows user filter and firefox extension user filter page..... is this the way it is meant to be???

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Even thought everything is working well i noticed a small thing............ if i use the extension to manually block ad(using the option block ad on this website ), the entry is added both to Adguard for windows user filter and firefox extension user filter page..... is this the way it is meant to be???
No, it should have been added to Adguard for Windows only.
Thank you for the notice!

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
How far away is the extension from coming out of beta?
It is stable already. The problem is Mozilla review process speed.
Average time is 6 weeks. We've been under review for 3 weeks, so I guess release on AMO is in 3-4 weeks from now.

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
Excellent! Can't wait for it to appear on AMO but until then, I'll manually update it from here. :)