I think we'll have to ask you to collect and send us logs, but let's first move to the appropriate thread. I assume you use Adguard v1.2.1, so let's continue the discussion there (or you may create a new thread in the 'Adguard for iOS - Technical problems' subforum.Since Friday it happens very often.
Deinstall has not helped.
To collect logs please follow this instruction:
- Open Adguard main screen, choose 'System-wide filtering' item and tap on it.
- Make sure Adguard Pro and System-wide filtering is enabled.
- Enable the filtering log.
- Reproduce the problem. NOTE: notice the exact time when the problem was reproduced.
- Go back to System-wide filtering settings and disable the filtering log.
- Go back to the main Adguard screen and tap on 'Send Bug Report'.
- In the message body mention the exact time when the problem was reproduced.
- In the automatic reply message, you will receive your customer ID. Please tell it to us.