[AdGuard for Mac] Beta version 1.1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

vasily_bagirov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dear beta-testers!

A new beta version was brought to light today by our Mac developers: v.1.1.1.

Changelog:
* Improved compatibility with new OS X 10.11
* Fixed some app crashes
Not too many changes, since recent work on iOS version takes a lot of time. But expect more significant changes in next updates.

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
The issue I noticed with some HTTPS sites not working in Safari still happens. For example, it'll happen if I boot the Mac partition then start Safari and it'll attempt to load my homepage https://news.google.com/ and it'll end up giving off an error. It only happens the first time though when Safari is set to Google News as my homepage. Refreshing the page or opening Google News in a new tab works fine. It's just the first load when it does it.

Filtering disabled in Adguard and Safari works fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
This issue is still ongoing with HTTPS sites at random (first load, actually) in Safari.

Is there an open bug on Git for this one yet?

chromatinfish123

Beta Tester
When updating from 1.1.0 even with beta key, it shows that 1.1.0 is the newest version active. Had to download beta version.

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
When updating from 1.1.0 even with beta key, it shows that 1.1.0 is the newest version active. Had to download beta version.
The situation with Mac versions differs from Android and Windows.

There're two different versions with different update channels (while for Android/Windows you can switch from release to beta and back).

Status
Not open for further replies.